Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Come Virtually Quilt with me Today - 6/24 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/come-virtually-quilt-me-today-6-24-a-t192631.html)

vickig626 06-25-2012 06:49 AM

Originally Posted by athenagwis (Post 5314353)
Since it is 9:30 PM here I just wanted to pop in and give everyone a date for our next Virtual Quilt Day. I am looking at July 15. Someone just remind me if I forget to do a reminder post that week, I can get pretty forgetful sometimes!! :) :) :)

If you are still sewing today, please keep the updates coming and if you finish any projects you started with us here, share a finished pic, we'd love to see it! :) :)

Cheers!
Rachel

someone else posted the last Sunday for each month and you're saying July 15th. Is this done twice a month? I want to participate next month so just need the correct date. thanks!

athenagwis 06-25-2012 07:20 AM

Originally Posted by vickig626 (Post 5315445)
someone else posted the last Sunday for each month and you're saying July 15th. Is this done twice a month? I want to participate next month so just need the correct date. thanks!

Hmmm not sure who posted the last Sunday of each month, but I had been doing a little later in the month because of personal commitments and holidays in the last couple months, so maybe that's why they thought that. I kind of prefer the middle of the month personally. Because of holidays and the fact that my schedule is so up in the air being a work at home, homeschooling mama, I just set the date for the next event at the end of the day (So August's date will be set at the end of the day of the July event), so it will vary month to month, but I will aim for the middle of the month if I can. But I do a post a few days prior to the actual event to remind everyone so you can hopefully join me if you are free!! :) It's all very relaxed and easy going, kinda like me. :) So, for a very long answer to your very short question, yes, the next Virtual Quilt Day will be July 15. :) :)

Rachel

kitsykeel 06-25-2012 08:03 AM

Is that hair on the ground? What breed of dog do you have? I assume you are referring to a dog (the all pedi was the hint,) but at first I thought it was maybe your child or grandchild.

vickig626 06-26-2012 05:31 AM

Originally Posted by athenagwis (Post 5315515)
Hmmm not sure who posted the last Sunday of each month, but I had been doing a little later in the month because of personal commitments and holidays in the last couple months, so maybe that's why they thought that. I kind of prefer the middle of the month personally. Because of holidays and the fact that my schedule is so up in the air being a work at home, homeschooling mama, I just set the date for the next event at the end of the day (So August's date will be set at the end of the day of the July event), so it will vary month to month, but I will aim for the middle of the month if I can. But I do a post a few days prior to the actual event to remind everyone so you can hopefully join me if you are free!! :) It's all very relaxed and easy going, kinda like me. :) So, for a very long answer to your very short question, yes, the next Virtual Quilt Day will be July 15. :) :)

Rachel

thanks for the correct date.

burchquilts 06-26-2012 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by athenagwis (Post 5315515)

Rachel

I think it was me who said it was the last Sunday of the month (hasn't it been for the last couple of months? That's how long I've been around). Sorry if I confused people. I'll be there for the 15th (marking it on my calemdar as soon as I get off here). I got most of my project done Sunday. I'll take a picture of it & post ASAP.

vickig626 06-27-2012 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by burchquilts (Post 5318654)
I think it was me who said it was the last Sunday of the month (hasn't it been for the last couple of months? That's how long I've been around). Sorry if I confused people. I'll be there for the 15th (marking it on my calemdar as soon as I get off here). I got most of my project done Sunday. I'll take a picture of it & post ASAP.

no worries.....it's all good now

Mrs B 06-28-2012 02:14 AM

Sorry I wasn't able to be here with you all last Sunday (Night here is Aussieland) for the virtual quilt along. My internet died on Friday night and only today have we been able to get it back on. 6 days without the internet!!!! Anyway just caught up with all your pics and will post some of mine tomorrow. I did actually sew!!! And I'll show you what I snacked on too Mmmm.