Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Connecting threads fabric/pic of fabric pg 2 and pg 3 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/connecting-threads-fabric-pic-fabric-pg-2-pg-3-a-t15362.html)

retrogirl02 01-13-2009 06:07 PM

Henry,
Good for you, Mr. Stashbuilder! Please let us know about that Riviera line, I've got to do my first online order for it because they don't seem to have it anywhere locally.

henryparrish76 01-13-2009 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by Jim's Gem

Originally Posted by henryparrish76

Originally Posted by Janstar
Have'nt seen that one in person Henry but sure like everything else from there that I've gotten.

So have I. I think when I get tax return back I am going to go on a shopping spree on there so i wont have to buy anything for 3-6 months. Depends on how much of a return i get back :):):)

I could never go that long without buying fabrics. Do you really think you could do that? Hope you get a good return back, however it means that you paid in too much throughout the year. It is no fun to owe!!!!

Knowing me I wont either. Its just wishful thinking on my part....LOL

henryparrish76 01-13-2009 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by retrogirl02
Henry,
Good for you, Mr. Stashbuilder! Please let us know about that Riviera line, I've got to do my first online order for it because they don't seem to have it anywhere locally.

Okay i will :)

mimisharon 01-13-2009 06:59 PM

Henry,
You know I'm envious...........whahhhh!!! I've drooled over that catalog since it came. Have to work up some UFOs, have to work up some UFOs, have to work up some UFOs. I'm trying to convince myself!

How's work going, Sug?
Hugs,
Sharon

henryparrish76 01-13-2009 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by mimisharon
Henry,
You know I'm envious...........whahhhh!!! I've drooled over that catalog since it came. Have to work up some UFOs, have to work up some UFOs, have to work up some UFOs. I'm trying to convince myself!

How's work going, Sug?
Hugs,
Sharon

I am drooling over the Keepsake Quilting catalog now. And can't buy a thing from it until at least the beginning of February.

Work is going pretty well actually. I got a great review, so I got my raise. I am also going to be featured in our newsletter I think for next month because of my outstanding level of customer service. :) My boss is going to let me know within the next week or so if I am going to be in the Feb issue or not.

SulaBug 01-14-2009 12:03 AM

I am anxious to see your fabric when it arrives. I posted a christmas table topper, in December, that I made from one of their kits. I just love their fabric & patterns.

mary quite contrary 01-14-2009 04:01 AM

When I read that about spending your tax return then not being able to shop for a while I wondered about that. We quilters aren't known for putting off fabric purchases. lol

sewnsewer2 01-14-2009 05:34 AM

Did you get your fabric yet Henry? Is it what you expected? I've never ordered online before.

henryparrish76 01-14-2009 08:35 AM

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2
Did you get your fabric yet Henry? Is it what you expected? I've never ordered online before.

not yet

henryparrish76 01-14-2009 08:36 AM

Originally Posted by mary quite contrary
When I read that about spending your tax return then not being able to shop for a while I wondered about that. We quilters aren't known for putting off fabric purchases. lol

onr of my resolutions was to not spends as much as i did last year. well see if i can keep that resolution