Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Connecting threads fabric/pic of fabric pg 2 and pg 3 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/connecting-threads-fabric-pic-fabric-pg-2-pg-3-a-t15362.html)

henryparrish76 01-13-2009 01:19 PM

Just bought these and they are on their way.

Riviera Charm Pack 5 packs
Cottage Blossoms Strips 1 pack
Country Essentials Breeze Charm Pack 1 pack
Packed Clover-Golden 2 yards

I hope the Riviera line is as good in person as it looks online.

Barbm 01-13-2009 01:31 PM

Just got my order yesterday for the Backyard Fun quilt kit, leaf fabric for backing and a sampler (for fun). I also got a shopping cart seatbelt set for the shopping cart cover I made.

I am always pleased with my order! I just love stroking the fabric and imagining what it will turn into!

The quilt kit will turn into a play quilt for GD. The sampler will be another cart cover for GS.

Need to finish what I have in process first before I can play with this.

YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED! :)

Barbm

henryparrish76 01-13-2009 01:33 PM

I usually like my orders from there, but just wondering if the Riviera line will be all i think it will be....lol:)

Barbm 01-13-2009 02:00 PM

do you have a project in mind?

henryparrish76 01-13-2009 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by Barbm
do you have a project in mind?

Not really.

Janstar 01-13-2009 03:01 PM

Have'nt seen that one in person Henry but sure like everything else from there that I've gotten.

henryparrish76 01-13-2009 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by Janstar
Have'nt seen that one in person Henry but sure like everything else from there that I've gotten.

So have I. I think when I get tax return back I am going to go on a shopping spree on there so i wont have to buy anything for 3-6 months. Depends on how much of a return i get back :):):)

Renee 01-13-2009 04:53 PM

Oh I'm so glad you posted this. I've been oohing and aahing over their recent catalog but was curious about the quality. I think I may give them a try next time I have some cash. Thanks!

henryparrish76 01-13-2009 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by Renee
Oh I'm so glad you posted this. I've been oohing and aahing over their recent catalog but was curious about the quality. I think I may give them a try next time I have some cash. Thanks!

Ill make sure i post pics when i get my order

Jim's Gem 01-13-2009 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by henryparrish76

Originally Posted by Janstar

So have I. I think when I get tax return back I am going to go on a shopping spree on there so i wont have to buy anything for 3-6 months. Depends on how much of a return i get back :):):)

I could never go that long without buying fabrics. Do you really think you could do that? Hope you get a good return back, however it means that you paid in too much throughout the year. It is no fun to owe!!!!