Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Connecting Threads Order (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/connecting-threads-order-t158957.html)

CarrieAnne 10-09-2011 06:05 AM

I love their fabrics so much....havent tried the thread yet!

mjsylvstr 10-09-2011 06:07 AM

I placed a large order for the free postage...which wasn't disappointing at all !!!!!!!

got it in three days and then realized that I miscalculated and neeed 1/2 yd each more of the two fabrics ordered.....

so I hopped on the computer and ordered them and while online, noticed that they had some Christmas fabric in clearance for under $3. a yard. Ordered 2 1/2 yds for backing and with postage (this time) and all the fabric, my order was only $17.

Can't beat that and it also was here in 3 days.........

can't say enough good things about CT.........

smcfadden 10-09-2011 06:31 AM

I just received my first CT order a week ago. Very happy with the quality of the fabric. I haven't ordered any thread yet, but undoubtedly will. Great prices and value!

bshcbus 10-09-2011 06:36 AM

For the first time I ordered from Connecting Threads and I'm very pleased. I bought clearance fabric 5 different colors for $1.49/yd. Very nice quality fabric. Also bought 2.5 strips of xmas fabric very nice fabric also. Great deals for sure at this online store.

sewhappy30 10-09-2011 06:39 AM

I have ordered several times from CT mostly fabric and am very pleased with it every time.

NancyMaria 10-09-2011 06:42 AM

The thread is wonderful, have never had a problem with it.

janiesews 10-09-2011 06:52 AM

Originally Posted by annthreecats
I have ordered fabric and thread. I love the fabric and I love the thread.

Me too!

Grace MooreLinker 10-09-2011 07:18 AM

Originally Posted by reeskylr
I just wanted to post something since I went and ordered from Connecting Threads. There was a post last week or so about if they were any good and reliable. Some stated the thread wasn't.

I ordered the .98 cent fabric, not expecting anything great. I was very surprised. I ordered a half yard of each one on the plaid. The fabric has a Moda 'feel' to it and I am pleased. I plan on making DP9 blocks with it for a guys lap quilt. I was also surprised to find out on the red, they sent me a yard instead of a half yard. No extra charge to it.

I also ordered Essential thread and will be trying it out soon. I also got a bag pattern that was download. I really love the bag pattern. I have nothing bad to say about Connecting Threads and will order from them again. :)

I used both have not had a problem with either, good quality from both and orders were on time.

Carol Hupp 10-09-2011 07:24 AM

I have bought fabric for years from them and the price was right snd their quality was good. I do not like the coats and clark thread. I have had too much trouble with it. I use Gutterman but may try CT tread.

IrishNY 10-09-2011 07:43 AM

I've had good luck with CT thread in my mid-arm machine. And not such good luck with other threads, including King Tut, so I try to stick with CT. It's depends on your machine and you won't know until you try it. Good luck!