Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Connecting Threads rave! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/connecting-threads-rave-t240580.html)

kariboo 02-09-2014 10:05 AM

I love there fabric, they ship to Canada, no problems. Fabric is so expensive here. just a idea, I bought 1 yd. of white cotton it cost me $15.99 cdn - and c.t. is only $5.99 us .. I can home from a quilt class night and placed a large order with them..

MargeD 02-09-2014 10:58 AM

I can also attest to the great customer service at Connecting Threads. I had ordered a few items, including their batting, which I find to be a better price, as are their fabrics - when my order came, I received 6 fat quarters which were not what I'd ordered. When I called customer service, they apologized for the error, told me to keep the fat quarters I had received and them immediately sent out the original fabrics I had ordered. I was very impressed, especially since the fat quarters were from a fabric line I had admired, and they were put to good use.

maxnme01 02-09-2014 11:09 AM

I have been VERY SATISFIED with Connecting Threads. I was missing a piece of fabric from a kit and they sent it without complaint. I later found the piece I "thought" wasn't there and felt bad I asked for something I didn't need. I honestly tore the kit apart looking for that one piece and IT WASN'T THERE!!!! Darn fabric fairies they can do mischief.

G'ma Kay 02-09-2014 11:26 AM

I, also, have ordered from CT and have never yet had an opportunity to have to call customer service. Everything I have purchased worked out great. Love the thread.

coopah 02-09-2014 12:39 PM

Thanks for letting us know. It is easy to forget to praise a company when it does something right. Glad to hear your good news.

JanieH 02-09-2014 02:03 PM

I just received a kit and some other fabric I ordered from CT and the all of the fabric is wonderful - can't wait to get started on my kit. I love CT!

I sure hope that someone from the company is aware of all the compliments and comments they receive here on the board.

Alondra 02-09-2014 03:13 PM

I had a similar experience with Connecting Threads, and just can't say enough good about their service. Some of the fabric in the kit were short, and one of them was all gone, so they took the time and bother to substitute a very close fabric. You just can't argue with service like that!

mjhaess 02-09-2014 05:01 PM

I knew they would take care of you..They are a great company to work with...Thanks for letting us know....

NanaBeez 02-09-2014 09:24 PM

Connecting Threads are the best! Their service is fast and the few times I have talked to someone there they have been very helpful and friendly.

wannaquilt1 02-10-2014 07:37 AM

Originally Posted by Alondra (Post 6565187)
I had a similar experience with Connecting Threads, and just can't say enough good about their service. Some of the fabric in the kit were short, and one of them was all gone, so they took the time and bother to substitute a very close fabric. You just can't argue with service like that!

Which kit was this? Just curious...