Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Connecting Threads Sept Catalogue (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/connecting-threads-sept-catalogue-t59899.html)

memathomas 08-17-2010 03:40 PM

Originally Posted by Deb watkins
I just got the Keepsake Quilting magazine also.....drool, drool. I have to hold myself back. I have so many UFO's and WIP's and specific fabric for projects. Does any one else have the problem of keep on buying when there is still projects to be done? It drives me crazy! As I drool once again over the Bali Pops page....

yes!! every time something goes on sale i buy,, i have box's unopened because it i open them my priority's change and i will have a mess.
although i do cheat sometimes. oh deb postage in the mail today. thanks.

memathomas

sandyl 08-17-2010 03:45 PM

I have signed up for Keepsake Quilting catalog so many times and have never received one. I would love to get one, the ladis in my quilt group get them all the time. :(
Maybe Connecting threads will send me one. I'll go sign up for theirs.
Sandy

angelarose 08-17-2010 03:52 PM

I think I'm addicted to buying fabric...anything I like. I buy with no specific project in mind. A quilting friend of mine buys fab. she fancies. She has so much fabric she forgets, or can't find, a specific one once she gets a project in her head. She has a utility-outdoor building ordered so she can get out of the tiny sewing room she's been working out of. Her husband and she will get this all together to make it her quilter's cave. They have it all designed. How neat is that?

NewYearsOld 08-17-2010 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by quiltsRfun
Haven't got Connecting Threads yet but I got KeepSake Quilting. Call me crazy but I save them to thumb through even though I can go online and see the same thing.

Yes, me too! I keep one in my purse, to look through when away from home and just sitting and waiting.

Yarn or Fabric 08-17-2010 04:06 PM

I had to hide the CT catalog from myself. I looked through it, drooled... drooled some more... I really am loving the new blender materials. I am going to bring it to my sewing group on Saturday and see if we can get an order started up. I love their thread. It's all I use now.

Jingle 08-17-2010 04:12 PM

Yes, I got my Connecting Threads catalog today and I always buy fabric when I have tons already. It is such a serious problem to have and I'm not able to fix it.

Prism99 08-17-2010 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by memathomas
this has happened before and i went to their site to look at my order history and i couldn't find it
mema
i will be more careful in the future

Did you check you email inbox? Most companies will email you a copy of your order. Unless you are much better at cleaning out your inbox than I am, it will still be in there. Just do a search on connecting and you should find it. (Also check junk mail.)

memathomas 08-17-2010 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by Jingleberry
Yes, I got my Connecting Threads catalog today and I always buy fabric when I have tons already. It is such a serious problem to have and I'm not able to fix it.

i have the same "problem" it a problem for my pocket book not for me when i get a delivery my husband brings it to me and he says "the ups man was here and i don't know what this is but it must be yours" or "what did you order now" i just say or it's just fabric like it's nothing and he walks away
i guess you had to be there it's not a problem it's an addictions thats all!! better this than something illegal right??lol

memathomas 08-17-2010 05:02 PM

Originally Posted by Prism99

Originally Posted by memathomas
this has happened before and i went to their site to look at my order history and i couldn't find it
mema
i will be more careful in the future

Did you check you email inbox? Most companies will email you a copy of your order. Unless you are much better at cleaning out your inbox than I am, it will still be in there. Just do a search on connecting and you should find it. (Also check junk mail.)

your write i ordered wrong 4 means one yard
4 2338 * Jazz-Multi @ $1.49 = $5.96

oops

Katia 08-17-2010 05:05 PM

I got my Connecting threads Catalog the other day and OMG, I want one of each! I have some many things planned and bought for already, but it is so tempting.