Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Connecting threads (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/connecting-threads-t58956.html)

petersdk 08-13-2010 05:28 AM

I love Connecting Threads as well. I love their thread for my Tin Lizzie 18LS long arm machine. I never have tension issues with it. Great company!

mrs. fitz 08-13-2010 06:07 AM

Make some charity quilts with the green fabric. Everyone wins.

bmkaz 08-13-2010 06:15 AM

I just noticed on Facebook that they have lowered the price per yard on their fabric to $4.96 -- even better! I always check on Wednesday to see what their web specials are. I have found some good deals.

lynsews 08-13-2010 06:21 AM

I agree with the comments about Connecting Threads. I've ordered quite a bit of fabric and tons of thread from them and have had excellent service ... a very well managed company with great products. I use their thread for everything, and I'm still amazed that the quality is so high and the price so low!

PiecesinMn 08-13-2010 06:32 AM

I just ordered from them before getting on QB this morning. Their Hobbs 80/20 batting (my personal favorite) is on sale right now and I ordered enough to take advantage of the free shipping. Glad to hear I don't need to have any qualms about ordering from them. Thanks.

MomtoBostonTerriers 08-13-2010 06:36 AM

Good customer service. What a concept! Do you think it will catch on?

Gramma 08-13-2010 06:50 AM

I love Connecting Threads. Thread & fabric.

Spudgm 08-13-2010 07:02 AM

Have you seen their new fabric line and prices WOW. They have a bunch of solids and they have 3 price ranges still the best around. I'm waiting for one of the solid lines to get there and then I'm placing an order. This came at a perfect time as I think that some of the color on color solids will be perfect for my grandson's quilt. Can't wait!!!!!

Ms. Shawn 08-13-2010 07:53 AM

Originally Posted by littlehud
I just have to tell you about my last order from Connecting Threads. My sis saw a bag I made and said one of the fabrics would make perfect curtains for her living room. I ordered eight yards of the fabric (and three battings to make it free shipping) It arrived yesterday and I was shocked. I got eight yards of the WRONG fabric. Called them today. They were sooooo nice. Today they are sending out 8 yards of the brown fabric I ordered and a label to send back the wrong fabric. Wait..........it just gets better. I just got an Email from them to"keep the green fabric they sent by mistake. Thanks for being so understanding." Wow, what great customer service. Now what do I do with this green plaid fabric. :-D

WOW!! That's Great!! Free fabric!!!
:thumbup: I could really use some of that!! Use it or sell? :lol: :thumbup: :XD:

bearspaws 08-13-2010 10:07 AM

I have some of that green plaid, it's really nice, and thick too. If I had 8 yards I'd use it as a backing on a wildlife/woodland type quilt, if that's your thing, or on wide borders on said quilt.