Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Connecting threads

I just have to tell you about my last order from Connecting Threads. My sis saw a bag I made and said one of the fabrics would make perfect curtains for her living room. I ordered eight yards of the fabric (and three battings to make it free shipping) It arrived yesterday and I was shocked. I got eight yards of the WRONG fabric. Called them today. They were sooooo nice. Today they are sending out 8 yards of the brown fabric I ordered and a label to send back the wrong fabric. Wait..........it just gets better. I just got an Email from them to"keep the green fabric they sent by mistake. Thanks for being so understanding." Wow, what great customer service. Now what do I do with this green plaid fabric. :-D

Blog Entries
    !!!! Wow !!! Eight unexpected yards of fabric to play with :)

I've had excellent service from them as well - nice to know that kind of customer service still exists!

Nice to hear of good, no, GREAT customer service. Sadly we all want to complain when it's not good. I've not ordered much on line but will put them at the top of my list to try. Thanks for sharing!

that's very generous of them. 8 yards! what a happy surprise for you. :D

SELL IT ?

Quote Originally Posted by littlehud
    I just have to tell you about my last order from Connecting Threads. My sis saw a bag I made and said one of the fabrics would make perfect curtains for her living room. I ordered eight yards of the fabric (and three battings to make it free shipping) It arrived yesterday and I was shocked. I got eight yards of the WRONG fabric. Called them today. They were sooooo nice. Today they are sending out 8 yards of the brown fabric I ordered and a label to send back the wrong fabric. Wait..........it just gets better. I just got an Email from them to"keep the green fabric they sent by mistake. Thanks for being so understanding." Wow, what great customer service. Now what do I do with this green plaid fabric. :-D
    Use the green plaid for quilt back

I agree - use it for backing!!

or take half and send someone a squishy?

I really love Connecting Threads. I love love love their thread!
    It was recommended to me by some longarmers and I bought it to use on my Bailey and decided to start using it for all of my sewing now.. In fact.. I need to order more colors soon!

Blog Entries
    lucky you, send it my way. so glad you had a good experience with them, i'll keep this in mind when ordering by mail next time

Blog Entries
    I agree they are very nice to deal with and their fabric is sure priced right and I always get it quickly.

Wow, that was really nice if them. It's good to see good customer service these days.

Lucky You! I love Connecting Threads.

Power Poster sueisallaboutquilts's Avatar
    I have nothing but good things to say about them. I just had a problem that they fixed immediately!! Glad to hear about your windfall :D
    Plus, I really like their quality and prices!!

They sent me the wrong fabric on my last order too. I wonder if we got the same packing person. I kept it as it was a higher priced fabric, so I didn't consider it a biggie. And only one fabric out of the 6 was wrong. I let it go..

I really like Connecting Threads -- I bought all my studio furniture from them about six years ago and they delivered all the way across country for my Christmas present. Still do business with them on the west coast and Mary Jo's on the east coast.

Banned
    See it pays to be kind. Good for you!

I just got the cutest purse kit from the (50& off). The fabric is beautiful and for less than $18.00 including shipping) I have a Christmas gift for my sister.

You can always use it as backing.

wow! I love ordering from them - it's great!

I love Connecting Threads as well. I love their thread for my Tin Lizzie 18LS long arm machine. I never have tension issues with it. Great company!

Make some charity quilts with the green fabric. Everyone wins.

I just noticed on Facebook that they have lowered the price per yard on their fabric to $4.96 -- even better! I always check on Wednesday to see what their web specials are. I have found some good deals.

I agree with the comments about Connecting Threads. I've ordered quite a bit of fabric and tons of thread from them and have had excellent service ... a very well managed company with great products. I use their thread for everything, and I'm still amazed that the quality is so high and the price so low!

I just ordered from them before getting on QB this morning. Their Hobbs 80/20 batting (my personal favorite) is on sale right now and I ordered enough to take advantage of the free shipping. Glad to hear I don't need to have any qualms about ordering from them. Thanks.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast