Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Connecting threads

Senior Member MomtoBostonTerriers's Avatar
    Good customer service. What a concept! Do you think it will catch on?

I love Connecting Threads. Thread & fabric.

Blog Entries
    Have you seen their new fabric line and prices WOW. They have a bunch of solids and they have 3 price ranges still the best around. I'm waiting for one of the solid lines to get there and then I'm placing an order. This came at a perfect time as I think that some of the color on color solids will be perfect for my grandson's quilt. Can't wait!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by littlehud
    I just have to tell you about my last order from Connecting Threads. My sis saw a bag I made and said one of the fabrics would make perfect curtains for her living room. I ordered eight yards of the fabric (and three battings to make it free shipping) It arrived yesterday and I was shocked. I got eight yards of the WRONG fabric. Called them today. They were sooooo nice. Today they are sending out 8 yards of the brown fabric I ordered and a label to send back the wrong fabric. Wait..........it just gets better. I just got an Email from them to"keep the green fabric they sent by mistake. Thanks for being so understanding." Wow, what great customer service. Now what do I do with this green plaid fabric. :-D
    WOW!! That's Great!! Free fabric!!!
    :thumbup: I could really use some of that!! Use it or sell? :lol: :thumbup: :XD:

I have some of that green plaid, it's really nice, and thick too. If I had 8 yards I'd use it as a backing on a wildlife/woodland type quilt, if that's your thing, or on wide borders on said quilt.

I have always had great luck with Connecting Threads. Glad to hear abut your "free" fabric.

I ordered a panel from Fabric Depot once. It came in a black background and a white background. They sent the wrong one. When I called them, they sent me the right one and told me to keep the wrong one too. Love that!

I have orderd from them a few times and never had a problem....good to know they have great customer service

Fantastic. Also, you'll find use for the green. You're a quilter aren't you???? lol

Blog Entries
    Hard to find good customer service any more these days. Nice to hear.

Blog Entries
    i love them..thier fabric,patterns and customer service!
    they are awesome,for sure!

8 yds?! SO many options, use it as a backing, use it in a charity quilt, share/swap.....

My favorite place to shop. I have always had great service from them and love their fabrics!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    You could share :D Good for you, and God bless.

Great customer service breeds business- I am constantly surprised more merchants don't realize this.

I love Connecting Threads!! With each order I place, I buy a thread set. In March I ordered 2 sets and they sent the same sets instead of 2 different sets. I called and they said mine other was on backorder and they would send it as soon as it came in, and they let me keep the other set. I got my new set 2 weeks later. Love the thread and the fabric!

Before they closed the doors in Vancouver Wa. , my daughters and I took lessons, did the five dollar block of the month, bought lots of fabric, took hand quilting lessons from Debbie Beeves and it went on.
    We were all so disappointed when they closed the warehouse and moved it. Then they closed the store and went on line only....phftttttt. A great loss to the quilters in that area.
    They had the best ladies working there, I miss them. It isn't the same with a catalog and on line

I should add, they still have great service, decent prices and service...I'm just missing the "old days".

It is also nice that Connected Threads is also made in America. I like the fabric too.

How do I find out about Connecting Threads? I'm a newbie and never heard of them.

Use the link and spend some time there just looking around. Great fabric, great thread and great prices. http://www.connectingthreads.com/Quilting.cfm

Blog Entries
    Use it for a quilt or a backing. With 8 yds, you have enough to work with so many things unless you just hate the fabric. Get other fabric that will go with the green if it can be used for the focus fabric

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sewalot
    How do I find out about Connecting Threads? I'm a newbie and never heard of them.
    www.connectingthreads.com

This is a company on the internet, if you just type in Connecting Threads and they have cheap kits, fabric is about 5.98 a yard, sometimes cheaper, and lots of notions and books at a discount.

Their thread is WONDERFUL & you can't beat the price. I use it for piecing & quilting. Love it!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast