Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   customer service - it matters! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/customer-service-matters-t214373.html)

barbaraodle47 02-22-2013 05:04 AM

This is interesting as I had the same problem with pay pal just before that date...more like the last week of Jan. I couldn't find the confirmation of my order that showed I had placed it but no payment. I, too, called and they told me no problem and took my information over the phone. They honored the daily deal price even though it was several days later. They are definitely a pleasure to deal with and their customer service is superb, especially for a small company. I take my hat off to them and salute!!!

QandE2010 02-22-2013 05:32 AM

Excellent customer service. I agree that it matters ALOT.

reginalovesfabric 02-22-2013 06:17 AM

I just order the periwinkle template and am anixous to try it

catmcclure 02-22-2013 06:19 AM

I had to be in Missouri, near Hamilton, the first of the year. I made time for a stop at MSQC. Jenny is the nicest person, they have a great shop. The sales clerks were also very helpful. It really pays to be local, because you still get the daily special at the special price. I will be dealing with them again, frequently.

bunniequilter 02-22-2013 06:21 AM

Smart business move on their part. Its service likthat and you telling your story here that will bring more business their way.

Caswews 02-22-2013 06:46 AM

LOVE MSQC; they are just wonderful for their customer service and expertise.

Gabrielle's Mimi 02-22-2013 07:32 AM

I had a small problem last year. I placed an order but forgot to sign in first to get my points. I called the next morning and Jenny's son answered the phone. He could not have been nicer! He said lots of people forget, and he straightened out the matter for me. We chatted for about 10 minutes and he made me feel like I was an old family friend. I cannot believe that other companies "don't get it!" Customer service is so important, and we will all be repeat customers to MSQC because of their excellent service and their respect for us.

AngelinaMaria 02-22-2013 07:57 AM

That is great service. I posted recently about my terrible service from Hancock's. Black marks throughout the fabric and bad splattering of color on the Marcus Ombres. They know about these "issues" but do not feel they effect the quality of the fabric and will not pay return postage. No matter how nice and calm I was about it with them there was no budging them. I am still so steamed about this. I feel completely victimized. It is nice to hear other Companies are making up for it with wonderful service.

Helovesme 02-22-2013 08:00 AM

It's probably one of the top reasons they are so successful. I think other companies could learn so much from them.

mjhaess 02-22-2013 08:09 AM

I have also had a problem with an order from MSQC and they were easy to work with..Connecting Threads is also a great place for customer service...