Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Do y'all shop Keepsake? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/do-yall-shop-keepsake-t82819.html)

Bev 12-14-2010 01:04 PM

I just had to tell everyone that I got my order from Keepsake Quilting today. A really pleasant surprise in the mail since it's been two weeks and I had forgotten I ordered it. The fabric, which was on sale, all of it, was so gorgeous it took my breath away! The prices were great too, so I had thought I'd just order a couple of yards here and there and if I didn't like it I'd use it for scrap quilts or whatever. But it's so beautiful and feels so nice that I wish I had bought tons more. If you haven't ever used Keepsake Quilting, try them. I'll be going back for more. And by the way, I don't have anything invested in Keepsake, nor do I have any friends who work there. I live in FL. and they're way up in NH. This is just my own humble opinion. Merry Christmas everybody!!

Momma_K 12-14-2010 01:09 PM

>>>BEV>>>--And by the way, I don't have anything invested in Keepsake, nor do I have any friends who work there. I live in FL. and they're way up in NH. This is just my own humble opinion. Merry Christmas everybody!!

HA! Thats Cute!! Thanks for the info!!

Juliebelle 12-14-2010 01:15 PM

I have ordered from them for several years and have never been disappointed, their customer service is great too. :)

MadQuilter 12-14-2010 01:16 PM

I get so excited when their catalog comes in and I page through it again and again. I find the colors to be an exact replica of what is posted and have never been disappointed. Just wish I needed more fabric. heavy sigh!

Candace 12-14-2010 01:18 PM

I've purchased and have been very happy with everything....but they're VERY pricey.

eparys 12-14-2010 01:22 PM

Ok ladies - I live about 1.5 hrs away from Keepsake, Their fabric IS beautiful. It is also a magnificent shop - almost overwhelming so much fabric.

Bev 12-14-2010 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by Candace
I've purchased and have been very happy with everything....but they're VERY pricey.

I realize that their fabric is usually higher. But this was all priced low. That's the only reason I ordered it. The sale was very good. I don't know if it's still going on. 8-)

Bev in Frigid Florida

fmd36 12-14-2010 01:33 PM

I live less than an hour away but I have to be careful how often I go there. It is just breathtaking. Sales people have been great. Vintage quilts hanging from ceiling. I could go on, but I won't. Can only buy there when it is a sale. fmd36 in NH

quiltsRfun 12-14-2010 01:53 PM

Good to know. I love their catalog. It's very tempting everytime I get a new one cause I'm trying to work from my stash.

harvsstuff 12-14-2010 02:00 PM

I go up to NH once a year to visit family. They live about 1 hr away so I do shop there. Its a very nice store and right by the water with plenty of gift shops. They have an excellant supply of fabric, patterns etc. Years ago I would fly up for their tent sale and my son would ship what I bought back to Florida. Love it.