Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Do y'all shop Keepsake?

Bev
    I just had to tell everyone that I got my order from Keepsake Quilting today. A really pleasant surprise in the mail since it's been two weeks and I had forgotten I ordered it. The fabric, which was on sale, all of it, was so gorgeous it took my breath away! The prices were great too, so I had thought I'd just order a couple of yards here and there and if I didn't like it I'd use it for scrap quilts or whatever. But it's so beautiful and feels so nice that I wish I had bought tons more. If you haven't ever used Keepsake Quilting, try them. I'll be going back for more. And by the way, I don't have anything invested in Keepsake, nor do I have any friends who work there. I live in FL. and they're way up in NH. This is just my own humble opinion. Merry Christmas everybody!!

>>>BEV>>>--And by the way, I don't have anything invested in Keepsake, nor do I have any friends who work there. I live in FL. and they're way up in NH. This is just my own humble opinion. Merry Christmas everybody!!

HA! Thats Cute!! Thanks for the info!!

I have ordered from them for several years and have never been disappointed, their customer service is great too. :)

Blog Entries
    I get so excited when their catalog comes in and I page through it again and again. I find the colors to be an exact replica of what is posted and have never been disappointed. Just wish I needed more fabric. heavy sigh!

I've purchased and have been very happy with everything....but they're VERY pricey.

Ok ladies - I live about 1.5 hrs away from Keepsake, Their fabric IS beautiful. It is also a magnificent shop - almost overwhelming so much fabric.

Bev
    Quote Originally Posted by Candace
    I've purchased and have been very happy with everything....but they're VERY pricey.
    I realize that their fabric is usually higher. But this was all priced low. That's the only reason I ordered it. The sale was very good. I don't know if it's still going on. 8-)

Bev in Frigid Florida

I live less than an hour away but I have to be careful how often I go there. It is just breathtaking. Sales people have been great. Vintage quilts hanging from ceiling. I could go on, but I won't. Can only buy there when it is a sale. fmd36 in NH

Blog Entries
    Good to know. I love their catalog. It's very tempting everytime I get a new one cause I'm trying to work from my stash.

I go up to NH once a year to visit family. They live about 1 hr away so I do shop there. Its a very nice store and right by the water with plenty of gift shops. They have an excellant supply of fabric, patterns etc. Years ago I would fly up for their tent sale and my son would ship what I bought back to Florida. Love it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by harvsstuff
    Years ago I would fly up for their tent sale and my son would ship what I bought back to Florida. Love it.
    What a great son you have!

Hi Juliebelle!
    I love the font your using for your signature...Can you tell me the name of it??
    Thanks, cnincal

I am going there RIGHT NOW! Webly that is...not time to pack!

Blog Entries
    Yes, I've ordered from them. Their customer service is the greatest!

Bev
    Quote Originally Posted by MinnieKat
    Yes, I've ordered from them. Their customer service is the greatest!
    It's good to hear they have great customer service too. That makes it doubly nice to order from them.

Quote Originally Posted by eparys
    Ok ladies - I live about 1.5 hrs away from Keepsake, Their fabric IS beautiful. It is also a magnificent shop - almost overwhelming so much fabric.
    Yup, walk in the door, stop and catch your breath, then shop like a woman on a mission for hours! The pure joy of stacking bolts of marvelous fabrics on the 'reserved' table under a beanbag so no one else can take them while you go find more and more and more, the genuine interest the sales staff has in what you have matched up and what you plan to do with all those goodies, the thrill of the hunt...ah, it's a little piece of heaven right here in our very own corner of the world. I sure do love living in New Hampshire!! ;-)

Blog Entries
    I live an hour away...nice store but so many people there shopping when you go on the weekends. I did have an issue with some fabric that was cut. I emailed their customer service after a friend of mine pushed me to...she just loves it there...I was very pleased on how quickly they replied and fixed my order without me having to drive back up there. The fabric is really nice and price was 10.00-12.00 a yard.

Blog Entries

We spend our summers in VT and I usually manage 2 trips down. One to get the pieces I need to finish what I brought with me, and another to get the ones I drooled over the 1st trip!

I've ordered from Keepsake before and have been more than happy with my purchases!!!!

Another place to keep in mind is Connecting Threads - also great prices and wonderful fabric!

I've shopped at Keepsake for years, but find that it really has changed over the years and don't enjoy it as much as I did. They do have a nice selection of fabric, but their books, notions and quilters type gifts have drastically changed and that's something that I always looked forward to when going there. Especially, the quilty gifts. I use to be able to find the unusual items that many smaller places didn't carry.

I always get their catalog, there is one thing that hold me from ordering from them. Because I live in Canada, there is a fixed charge of $9,00 Plus the postage. This is the only store with that surcharge that I know,

Yes! Visited once also wonderful shop!

also if you are looking for a certain fabric they will send you swatches of what they have that is close.

I have been there severel times and love there fabric. i also have ordered from there catalog and never dissappointed Hope to one day get there again. I live 8 hrs away

Page 1 of 6 1 2 ... LastLast