Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Do you fall in love with certain fabric lines... (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/do-you-fall-love-certain-fabric-lines-t43999.html)

obie2 04-27-2010 04:51 AM

I love all Michael Miller Fairy Frosts. And Batiks. And Orientals. But Fairy Frosts are my absolute favorites.

Obie

quiltinggirl 04-27-2010 05:06 AM

Ooohhh, I so agree with you 100%. :) My FAVORITE, FAVORITE line of fabric is Kansas Troubles. I always buy the fat quarter bundle, 3 jelly rolls, and 4 charm packs from every line of Kansas Troubles even if I don't have a pattern in mind for the fabric.

Borntohandquilt 04-27-2010 05:15 AM

My favourites are Quilt Gate Fabrics, especially Gentle Flowers and Mrs. March's Collection. I love rose prints.

AkAngel 04-27-2010 05:22 AM

Lol, I started reading this thread and the first thing that popped in my head was Kansas Troubles,I love them too. I made my Kool Katz quilt from those and I still have many more. Have any of you seen the new line from KT Butterfly Garden? I love them, I drool thinking about them.
I also really like Hoffmans especially their lines with metallic finish. And I'm a blender holic if again especially Moda blenders.
Muriel

Chay 04-27-2010 05:29 AM

I just fell in love with Flora and Fauna by Michael Miller, designed by Patty Young. All three colorways are gorgeous. I ordered a stack of fat quarters of each fabric and sit and pet it like a cat. I wonder if that's normal ....

wvdek 04-27-2010 05:32 AM

Any fabric that 'hits' me at the moment.

ceegee 04-27-2010 05:39 AM

Yes Jinney Beyer
ceegee

steelecg 04-27-2010 05:57 AM

Originally Posted by sweet
Do you fall in love with certain fabric lines and do you have a special manufacturer that is your absolute favorite?

I have really enjoyed some of Moda's Kansas Troubles fabrics, and am working on a quilt with them now. Then there's a few Maywood lines that are so very pretty......

love Breath of Avignon and on the other end of the spectrum Robyn Pandolph

SewExtremeSeams 04-27-2010 09:26 AM

Originally Posted by sweet
Do you fall in love with certain fabric lines and do you have a special manufacturer that is your absolute favorite?

I have really enjoyed some of Moda's Kansas Troubles fabrics, and am working on a quilt with them now. Then there's a few Maywood lines that are so very pretty......

YES! Just yesterday I walked through an entire quilt shop that was in a town we were visiting. I came to the last row of fabrics and thought... I can actually wait until the next time we come through here... and then I saw four bolts of the creamiest, softest looking fabric prints. They were Millhouse inn by Moda. I bought half a yard of each but know I will be back to look at the rest of the line. I can think of sorts of quilting projects to use them in.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

grocifer 04-27-2010 09:28 AM

Is anyone familiar with the Timeless Treasures Pattern "Easy Stripped Table Runner"? They are quick and easy but it is so hard to find suitable fabric. It helps if the stripes are not all the same width. Any suggestions?