Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Do you have what it takes to be a young modern quilter? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/do-you-have-what-takes-young-modern-quilter-t48284.html)

damaquilts 06-08-2010 03:11 AM

hazeljane that is beautiful. ya all are making me want to get a tattoo. But after the flare up I had yesterday I don't think so. I would love to get a quilt tattoo. I am also enjoying this thread. I just may book mark it to show the next person that tells me quilting is just a bunch of little old church ladies. I am glad to see the diversity and the acceptance here. How lovely!!

Lockeb 06-08-2010 03:54 AM

Well, this is had been a great thread to read before going to work - I love it..
But I also am one of those who can appreciate beautiful tattoos - as long as they are on someone else :-)......
I'm just afraid that where the tattoo is today may not be where it will end up tomorrow.. :-) I'm afraid of gravity :-)

marsye 06-08-2010 04:34 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by cjomomma
I hope I never suffer from alzheimers but if a doctor ever tells me I have it, the first thing I'm gonna do is get a tat of my name and home phone number along with my DH and kids names so they can identify and who I belong too. I'm not joking I am seriuos. After watching my DGM I am terrified of getting it and already have made plans. Told my hubby if I wonder into the woods to leave me there.

aliaslaceygreen 06-08-2010 06:34 AM

Originally Posted by hazeljane

Originally Posted by aliaslaceygreen

I have a bracelet of 9 Italian Greyhounds on my right wrist. My other passion....

I can't see....sniff...

I'll try again. I don't feel bad, because this is actually a thread about tats.

Thanks for showing it!! It's lovely, has a very Illuminated Manuscript kind of feeling to it....

And to those who don't WANT to discuss this subject...can I politely ask WHY you keep opening and responding to the topic?

Scissor Queen 06-08-2010 06:40 AM

Originally Posted by aliaslaceygreen

I have a bracelet of 9 Italian Greyhounds on my right wrist. My other passion....

I can't see....sniff...

I'll try again. I don't feel bad, because this is actually a thread about tats.

What a cool tat!!

Beth33 06-08-2010 07:21 AM

Have seen some really nice ones, a neighbor of mine is totally covered. The old folks around here are afraid of him, but he's a really nice guy.

However, I don't ink because I like to donate blood without waiting months in-between.

irma tapia 06-08-2010 01:34 PM

Yuk

Scissor Queen 06-08-2010 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by irma tapia
Yuk

Six pages in and you're still reading a topic you say "yuk" to????

Why? Nobody's making you read it and nobody's making you get a tat either.

ps. I love my tats even if I'm allergic to the ink.

Kyiav10 06-08-2010 02:35 PM

I already have a tattoo. Not craft related.

Hubby promised me five more guns if I didn't get another one.....I don't htink he realizes that guns are usually more expensive. One down 4 more to go......hehe. But I won't hold him to all five but prolly at least one or two more!

Kyia

aliaslaceygreen 06-08-2010 02:45 PM

Originally Posted by Scissor Queen

Originally Posted by irma tapia
Yuk

Six pages in and you're still reading a topic you say "yuk" to????

Why? Nobody's making you read it and nobody's making you get a tat either.

ps. I love my tats even if I'm allergic to the ink.

:mrgreen: