Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Dropping the F-word (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/dropping-f-word-t430.html)

Jim's Gem 09-03-2008 12:54 PM

Great Idea!! I just keep trying to make it "personal" maybe I need to just grab one of mine too for a wedding gift. Everyone is getting married these days (all my kid's friends that it)

Bill'sBonBon 09-03-2008 01:07 PM

Well let me think, Ok I am still working on the attic window comforter. It has 11, 8 inch blocks across and 14 down. I am currentlly on row 10. That is of sewing the blocks to each other into rows. I have the friendship knot, one block looking at me every day. The Beautiful piece of material I won from the ugliest piece of material Looking at me real hard everyday,since I decided what block to put it in. A baby quilt for a niece of my DH who has 6 boys and finally is baking a girl GOD HELP HER. :shock: :shock: :shock: I would have given up after the 2nd boy, in the beginning stages. A lone star that makes me go GRR! when I look at it :twisted: :twisted: I will not look into my box to really count. It would scare me. :lol: :lol:
Bill'sBonBon

Shadow Dancer 09-03-2008 02:14 PM

I don't divulge that information, our relationship has not progressed to my telling just how many things I have on the go....yet! LOL :) :)

sewnsewer2 09-03-2008 03:49 PM

I feel like a trader saying this, but I only have 1 now. I spent earlier this week "finifhing" up 2 quilts. :lol:

Boston1954 09-03-2008 04:14 PM

I have about 11 tops that need to be quilted. AND about 8 other tops that are not done.

BUT I did start quilting one on Monday.

Anne

QuiltinLee 09-04-2008 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by QuiltinLee
1. Carpenter's Wheel - double - top done
2. Snowman BOM - twin - pinned and waiting to be quilted
3. Grandmother's Flower Garden - 8 out of 20 blocks done - waiting until Christmas projects are done.
4. Candle wall hanging - piecing
5. Christmas tree place mats - needs binding put on
6. Santa wall hanging - cut out and laughing at me
7. Lily stained glass wall hanging - cut out and just scoffing me
8. Two spring table runners - need to put blanket stitch around the edges - I'll leave you to guess how long I've been working on these.
9. Three fabric bowls - cut out.

I think that's it. At least it's all that I can think of. If there's anything else, I really don't want to know about it.

Lee

I took a look at this and realized that I only F$#@% my #4 & #9 in almost a year (I'm hanging my head with shame -- and eating peanut m&m's)

Jim's Gem 09-04-2008 08:59 AM

QuiltinLee, don't be depressed, you have probably started others in the last year. I'm sure that you were productive in other things. I have some that have been around a while(years) simply because I can't decide how I want to quilt it, (cause that's not my strong area)

dkbeck 09-04-2008 10:19 AM

okay, there are a few in my room, just finished the top last night. this will make 4 lap and have a queen size my mom gave me to put together. waiting until it is colder out. maybe by christmas.

Quilting Aggi 09-04-2008 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by Loretta
Patrice, that is a most clever idea!!! May I copy it??

I have to agree with you Loretta... what a smart cookie our Patrice is!!!

patricej 09-04-2008 12:50 PM

and cookies are best when shared with friends. please feel free to copy. in fact ... you can call the idea your own and i won't tell. :wink: