Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Edit Craftsy order? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/edit-craftsy-order-t280584.html)

Kitsie 07-20-2016 04:01 PM

Actually the customer service was not all that good if you want to change or cancel and order! Have to fill out lots of info, not just the order number and I know they are "big" and busy but someone to man a phone would be a great improvement! Ah, well, all done now!

Pennyhal 07-20-2016 04:12 PM

I just did that with an order of thread. Got two spools of 3 different colors. I decided to keep them as I really love the colors and use it a lot.

huntersgrammie 07-21-2016 08:53 AM

Originally Posted by ManiacQuilter2 (Post 7606490)
I have ordered twice from them but haven't made a mistake. Nice to know they have a good customer service and fast shipping.

i have been ordering from craftsy for many years and over that time i have had a few issues but they are second to none in customer service. every time i have had a problem they have been prompt to fix it. they have replaced orders with no cost to me. i would recommend craftsy any time for product and service. their number one satisfied customer.

slbram17 07-21-2016 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by Kitsie (Post 7606482)
No, not doing a class, but I love the little pens for doing hexies and appliques. Enjoy your class!

I went to Joanns and used the fifty percent off coupon on Fons and Porter glue pen. I checked out some of the school supply sales but couldn't find any that really compare, just the chunky glue sticks. Was hoping I would find something else that would work, but this pen does have glue refills available and it looks like a pencil shape that should work nicely.

annt59 07-21-2016 03:44 PM

The same thing happened to me. The order put itself thru before I had decided what color threads I wanted. They cannot stop order but it can easily be sent back with them paying for postage. I am going to takr my credit card info out so it will not go ahead and order before I make final decision. For the reason of problem, they have a standard senrence saying it went thru without you clicking purchase.

slbram17 07-21-2016 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by annt59 (Post 7607707)
The same thing happened to me. The order put itself thru before I had decided what color threads I wanted. They cannot stop order but it can easily be sent back with them paying for postage. I am going to takr my credit card info out so it will not go ahead and order before I make final decision. For the reason of problem, they have a standard senrence saying it went thru without you clicking purchase.

Kind of odd that the purchase went through without approving the order. That's bad.

Fabric Galore 07-22-2016 01:21 PM

I don't store my credit card info with a merchant. I use PayPal and then I get to choose which credit card I want to use and my orders don't go through without my approval.