Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Edit Craftsy order? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/edit-craftsy-order-t280584.html)

Kitsie 07-19-2016 11:48 AM

Edit Craftsy order?

I have just placed an order and thing in my cart that I did not want were added to the order. Can anyone quickly tell me how to edit my order?

Thanks!

joe'smom 07-19-2016 11:51 AM

If you've placed the order, I think your best bet is to either email or call, making reference to the order number, and explain the problem.

Kitsie 07-19-2016 11:54 AM

I keep filling out a form but keep asking to submit it!! No, there are no errors!!

Kitsie 07-19-2016 11:57 AM

Yes, I'm trying to find a phone number and can't seem to. Will look some more! Thanks.
OK, think I did it by email!! So clumsy! Phone said "not taking calls at this time". Huh?
Anyway hope you all have better luck with your orders!!

Originally Posted by joe'smom (Post 7605836)
If you've placed the order, I think your best bet is to either email or call, making reference to the order number, and explain the problem.

Kitsie 07-19-2016 03:37 PM

OK. finally straightened out. My bad for not checking my cart before placing the order. Anyway I was told via e-mail that the order had already been shipped (boy, is that fast!?) and that I could return the unwanted products free. As they probably hope, I will keep them as they were not expensive - a Sewline glue pen and refills.
Next time I'll just be more careful!

slbram17 07-19-2016 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by Kitsie (Post 7605981)
OK. finally straightened out. My bad for not checking my cart before placing the order. Anyway I was told via e-mail that the order had already been shipped (boy, is that fast!?) and that I could return the unwanted products free. As they probably hope, I will keep them as they were not expensive - a Sewline glue pen and refills.
Next time I'll just be more careful!

I took advantage of a free class offer, and chose the Learning Hand Applique. I think the Sewline glue pen could come in handy. Are you taking the applique class? This is my first real craftsy class, and I really like it.

Kitsie 07-20-2016 06:23 AM

No, not doing a class, but I love the little pens for doing hexies and appliques. Enjoy your class!

ManiacQuilter2 07-20-2016 06:29 AM

I have ordered twice from them but haven't made a mistake. Nice to know they have a good customer service and fast shipping.

TeresaA 07-20-2016 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by slbram17 (Post 7605993)
I took advantage of a free class offer, and chose the Learning Hand Applique. I think the Sewline glue pen could come in handy. Are you taking the applique class? This is my first real craftsy class, and I really like it.

I bought one of those and really like it (It's the Fons/Porter version, but I think it's the same.). It goes on much more smoothly than the bulky glue sticks. The La Pass crowd swear by it. I think you'll like it.

Kitsie 07-20-2016 03:58 PM

Teresa, I have used one before and really like it too. Think I gave it away, but was going to get another- just not right now!