Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Enough already (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/enough-already-t113681.html)

Cassews 04-06-2011 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by 3TreeFrog

Originally Posted by TonnieLoree

Thank you to everyone who has supported my post. I was worried that I was going to be tossed or something! lol

Thanks again
TreeFrog

Tossing a TreeFrog is not an official sport! I never bother to read the complaints as I think they are a waste of my valuable time. I happen to agree with you "Enough Already!" :lol: Let's look for the positive here and not dwell on the negative.

might be a bad thing if TreeFrogs get tossed a little gross for sure !! <GRIN>

Thank you, TreeFrogs don't like to get tossed! :lol: I agree POSITIVE over negative is what I was trying to put forth! :lol:

TreeFrog

Joan Gaddis 04-06-2011 05:47 PM

ditto

Joan Gaddis 04-06-2011 05:48 PM

OK people, enough already! The wonderful people are trying their best to fix this wonderful board, let's leave them alone and stop with this "it's slow", "it's taking too long" and "it's been a week already", "the link wasn't blue" and so on!

I am not one of the people trying to fix the board, however I am tired of the complaining! Even though all those things are bothering you, you did get on the board to complain! Stop the pressure and let them get their job done as best they can. Working on a computer is more complex than some people can imagine.

To those of you who are working to fix the board and I might add while it is up and running, I for one think that you are doing a wonderful job, I like the changes and appreciate what you have done for the board and in turn for us!

THANK YOU, YOU ARE APPRECIATED.

TreeFrog

ditto

Debbie C 04-06-2011 07:10 PM

I, for one, am very thankful that I can go on my mac everyday and find out what all of you wonderful folk have been up to. Many thanks to QB and all involved in its creation. I'm inspired very day! :P

Debbie C 04-06-2011 07:10 PM

Kudos to all - change is good!

grandma Janice 04-06-2011 07:17 PM

I have a son who produces two internet Gospel radio stations on line. He has spent lots and this service is free. It's his ministry. I know things go wrong and it's difficult to fix and I would hope people who listen in on his stations are not reacting to it in a negative way. Please know there are lots of us out here who just enjoy without demanding anything. Thank you for this board.

madamekelly 04-06-2011 07:26 PM

They already have it working just fine for me. Thank you all for all you do that we see, and all you do, that we will never know!!!!!

joyceinoh 04-06-2011 07:35 PM

Thanks to those who keep this board going.
I enjoy my visits here, so here's a BIG (((HUG))) to you all.

joeyoz 04-06-2011 07:40 PM

LOL I thought it was my computer.

Momsmurf 04-06-2011 07:59 PM

Precisely!

Just remember,,,,,,slow is better than nothing at all!
Maybe it's me, but I'm not having a problem....hummmm.

(Maybe it's because I'm "slow" to begin with.....LOL! :D)