Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Enough already (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/enough-already-t113681.html)

SuzanneG 04-05-2011 08:12 AM

Originally Posted by gaigai

Originally Posted by 3TreeFrog
OK people, enough already! The wonderful people are trying their best to fix this wonderful board, let's leave them alone and stop with this "it's slow", "it's taking too long" and "it's been a week already", "the link wasn't blue" and so on!

I am not one of the people trying to fix the board, however I am tired of the complaining! Even though all those things are bothering you, you did get on the board to complain! Stop the pressure and let them get their job done as best they can. Working on a computer is more complex than some people can imagine.

To those of you who are working to fix the board and I might add while it is up and running, I for one think that you are doing a wonderful job, I like the changes and appreciate what you have done for the board and in turn for us!

THANK YOU, YOU ARE APPRECIATED.

TreeFrog

Sorry TreeFrog, I have to respectfully disagree. I am in a profession that uses computers constantly, and I know that these kind of issues would not be tolerated for more than 24 hours. There is really no excuse for this to have dragged on for this long, in my never-to-be-humble opinion.

I have to agree with you GaiGai. The ongoing problems with this site really are unacceptable. I know people behind the scenes work hard. I love it here. I love my kids too. BUT. . . if they're misbehaving and don't toe the line within a reasonable amount of time, they're going to get grief from me.

The point is, some of us aren't complaining because we don't like it here or don't appreciate the good folks who run this site, it's that the problems we've all encountered since the site went down for maintenace a couple weeks ago has gone on for an unacceptable amount of time and therefore they are going to hear about it from many of us.

Juliebelle 04-05-2011 08:14 AM

Totally Agree

Katiequiltsalot 04-05-2011 08:15 AM

Well I haven't had any trouble.I've been able to do everything I did before.

TonnieLoree 04-05-2011 08:15 AM

Thank you to everyone who has supported my post. I was worried that I was going to be tossed or something! lol

Thanks again
TreeFrog

Tossing a TreeFrog is not an official sport! I never bother to read the complaints as I think they are a waste of my valuable time. I happen to agree with you "Enough Already!" :lol: Let's look for the positive here and not dwell on the negative.

davidwent 04-05-2011 08:18 AM

100% agree Treefrog :thumbup: :thumbup:
David

3TreeFrog 04-05-2011 08:22 AM

Originally Posted by gaigai

OK people, enough already! The wonderful people are trying their best to fix this wonderful board, let's leave them alone and stop with this "it's slow", "it's taking too long" and "it's been a week already", "the link wasn't blue" and so on!

I am not one of the people trying to fix the board, however I am tired of the complaining! Even though all those things are bothering you, you did get on the board to complain! Stop the pressure and let them get their job done as best they can. Working on a computer is more complex than some people can imagine.

To those of you who are working to fix the board and I might add while it is up and running, I for one think that you are doing a wonderful job, I like the changes and appreciate what you have done for the board and in turn for us!

THANK YOU, YOU ARE APPRECIATED.

TreeFrog

Sorry TreeFrog, I have to respectfully disagree. I am in a profession that uses computers constantly, and I know that these kind of issues would not be tolerated for more than 24 hours. There is really no excuse for this to have dragged on for this long, in my never-to-be-humble opinion.

You can disagree all you want.

BTW: Is that a paid profession?

TreeFrog

redturtle 04-05-2011 08:22 AM

:thumbup:

the more we complain...the more stress they have...
when your stressed how well do you think out problems...not very quickly/well im sure

and on the other hand...when you know youre appreciated dont you take pride in your work and do a better job

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!

3TreeFrog 04-05-2011 08:25 AM

Originally Posted by Katiequiltsalot
Well I haven't had any trouble.I've been able to do everything I did before.

Me too! ;-)

3TreeFrog 04-05-2011 08:28 AM

Originally Posted by TonnieLoree

Thank you to everyone who has supported my post. I was worried that I was going to be tossed or something! lol

Thanks again
TreeFrog

Tossing a TreeFrog is not an official sport! I never bother to read the complaints as I think they are a waste of my valuable time. I happen to agree with you "Enough Already!" :lol: Let's look for the positive here and not dwell on the negative.

Thank you, TreeFrogs don't like to get tossed! :lol: I agree POSITIVE over negative is what I was trying to put forth! :lol:

TreeFrog

quiltsRfun 04-05-2011 08:36 AM

Amen to that.