Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Fab News :Famous in Spain (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/fab-news-famous-spain-t12901.html)

zyxquilts 11-04-2008 09:05 PM

That is AWESOME Elle!! Sounds like the Mayor is a pretty good guy too, actually listens to his staff :wink: I hope y'all get a big write up in the paper & a feature on the TV!!:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Harmony 11-04-2008 10:38 PM

What goes around, comes around! You ladies deserve this recognition for the awesome work you have done. I couldn't be happier for you!

sewhappy57 11-04-2008 11:43 PM

Wow Congratulations! Will you be giving autographs? :D

PrettyKitty 11-05-2008 04:00 AM

WOW ELLE! Thats great. You'll have to record any TV coverage and post it in YOutube so we can watch

Butterflyspain 11-05-2008 05:48 AM

Originally Posted by mary quite contrary
That is waaaaaayyyyy cooooooool! Congratulations. That is great that you are being recognized for doing good. Congrats. Will it be on the internet so we can read about it and see pictures of the ceremony?

Sadly Mary, donīt think so, but will put the write up we have in the newspaper on here if I can possibly do it so you can all have a read (it will be in English).

Elle

Butterflyspain 11-05-2008 05:50 AM

Originally Posted by PrettyKitty
WOW ELLE! Thats great. You'll have to record any TV coverage and post it in YOutube so we can watch

Well, now I hadnīt thought of that, will look into how to (cause I am a dumbo when it comes to things like that) but I am sure someone will know. Do I just record on the VHS recorder and then download it, the downloading bit is what I donīt understand. HELP

Elle

Butterflyspain 11-05-2008 05:51 AM

Originally Posted by sewhappy57
Wow Congratulations! Will you be giving autographs? :D

I am laughing, donīt think there will be a Red Carpet for us. LOL

Elle

Butterflyspain 11-05-2008 05:53 AM

Originally Posted by Harmony
What goes around, comes around! You ladies deserve this recognition for the awesome work you have done. I couldn't be happier for you!

Thats real nice of you Harmony. This is the first time we have raffled a Quilt as we have been going for just over 1 year now, but we have 3 more crib quilts on the go for charity. If you look again on the Pictures of our Exhibition there is a quilt showing with little houses on it all different colours and we have been making the houses to go on these quilts they are really cute to do.

Elle

Bevanger 11-05-2008 05:54 AM

1 Attachment(s)
WOW! That is soooooooooo way cool. CONGRADULATIONS..... Hey now I can say I know someone famous :wink:

Butterflyspain 11-05-2008 05:55 AM

Originally Posted by mgshaw
OOOH!!! We are rubbing elbows (so to speak) with celebrities!!!!!!
:lol: That is just too cool!!!! Congrats to the whole group!!!!!!

See you girls are getting so famous, you just might end up bringing your show on the road after all!!!! World tour! I can see it now!!!!! :D

Ooooh (squeal with delight) that would just be awesome. Back on the ground now, as they say LOL LOL "I will always be the same, nothing will change me" LOL LOL

Elle