Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   A Farewell to Konstantin (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/farewell-konstantin-t91403.html)

MadQuilter 01-17-2011 01:03 PM

Oh My Goodness - a missus Gorilla! How wonderful!

Thanks for the update, Patrice and WELCOME TaliaRose. Since you have cats, the "not being a good sewer (yet) can easily be overlooked. Don't you know that cats and quilting go together? So you are on the right road, lol.

I think you will find this group creative, energetic, caring, and usually well-behaved. Your moderator team keeps a close eye on topics that have the tendency to get out of hand, and as needed - put an immediate stop to unpleasantries.

Wishing you a successful time as leader of the QB.

SulaBug 01-17-2011 01:04 PM

Welcome TaliaRose!!:D We are so Happy that you are joining us as our new Moderator & we are looking forward to a wonderful year to come.
:D :D :D :D

Good Bye to our beloved Gorilla & many congratulations to you & your new bride. We will miss you, but are glad to know that you are making such a wonderful change in your life.
:D :D :D :D

isnthatodd 01-17-2011 01:04 PM

Welcome!

midwestqltr 01-17-2011 01:05 PM

Congratulations to Konstantin. Welcome TaliaRose!

Jim's Gem 01-17-2011 01:05 PM

Well....... Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Gorilla. I do say that I will miss his handsome, furry face around here!
He had done an awesome job with this site and I have really enjoyed being a part of it. Thank you so much for all you have done Konstantin!!! All of us on the board have been reaping all the wonderful stuff you have sewn here!!!

Welcome aboard TaliaRose. I am hoping that the transition will go really smoothly for you and your company. Maybe, just maybe, we will be able to persuade you to try your hand at quilting. It took several years of my friends working on me before I caved but now I love quilting and have dropped several of my other "crafty" hobbies.

Eddie 01-17-2011 01:07 PM

Wow, big news here in the jungle! Congrats to the happy newlyweds, may they have a long life together!

And welcome to Talia! Glad to have you here amongst us! :D

belmer 01-17-2011 01:07 PM

A very sad good bye to Konstantin. We will miss you!
And a very Happy welcome to Talia rose.

TaliaRose 01-17-2011 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by Vanuatu Jill
Welcome Talia-I'm sure you will be very warmly welcomed by everyone here! I am also from Southern California-grew up in Redondo Beach and now live in Ramona (after a 20 year stint over-seas). I hope you get bitten by the quilt bug like the rest of us!

Oh how I love the South Bay! I myself lived in Torrance for a few years. The people are great!

Tussymussy 01-17-2011 01:07 PM

Welcome from one of your English members.

Also congratulations to Konstantin and his new gorilla bride...... do you think they will have lots of little gorillas?

amma 01-17-2011 01:09 PM

First off I want to say Congratulations to Konstantin :D:D:D
I wish you and your new bride the best, happiest marriage!!!

I am sad to see you go, I will miss you ((((((((HUGS))))))))

TaliaRose, it is very nice to meet you, I look forward to getting to know you better!! Thank you for the lovely introduction :D:D:D

Patrice, thank you for the wonderful explanation :D:D:D