Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   A Farewell to Konstantin (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/farewell-konstantin-t91403.html)

k3n 01-18-2011 02:25 AM

Adding my voice to the good wishes for Mr and Mrs Gorilla (does she know she's being called that? LOL) And a very warm welcome to TaliaRose. You'll love it here. We're a very sane, reasonable and well-behaved bunch of ppl. Aren't we folks? :mrgreen: :lol:

dannypanny 01-18-2011 02:39 AM

Konstantin ~ all the best to you and your bride to be. I have learned so much through your quilting board.
Wishing you both lots of love, laughter and fun. ciao ciao
Talia-rose welcome to the board. You will have sooo much fun. ciao ciao

Conartist1945 01-18-2011 02:41 AM

Congratulations to Konstantin. HE has done a wonderful job with this board and will be missed. Thank you!!!

To Talia Rose, thank you for agreeing to take on this reponsibility. You have made a lot of people happy today.

JUNEC 01-18-2011 04:14 AM

Welcome aboard TaliaRose! And congrats to the newly weds.

DoxieFive 01-18-2011 04:34 AM

My best to Mr. and Mrs. Gorilla! I hope they have a very happy and prosperious life. I have not been a member of the board very long but have enjoyed it very much. Thanks to you Konstantin for all of your hard work and dedication.

Welcome TaliaRose! I know you will be quilting soon. You can not help but become a quilter when you are around such nice people as you will meet here.

featherweight 01-18-2011 05:02 AM

Welcome, Welcome, Taliarose. And a very big Congrats on the Gorilla and his bride. Best wishes to you all...

4girlsmimi 01-18-2011 05:24 AM

Welcome! And.....congrats to Mr. and Mrs. Gorilla.

SandyinZ4 01-18-2011 05:25 AM

I wanted to send my congrats to Konstantin and future wife and thank them for all they have done. Next to welcome you, Talia Rose.
Since a friend recommended this board to me, I have learned so much and made so many wonderful friends.
I will rattle on for a bit and say that I am glad there are companies who can afford to run sites like this. I would have no idea how to begin but I sure do enjoy the benefits of having it. I will give you all my support in any way I can.
Thanks must also go to you, Patrice for keeping it all until control. Thanks to everyone who makes this what it is. Now back to quilting or thinking about quilting! The coming years here will just keep getting better and better.

grannyp70 01-18-2011 05:43 AM

Welcome Talia, hope you will enjoy being here with all of us quilters, hope that you will jump in and start quilting to. Also a farewell to Konstantin.

winia 01-18-2011 05:45 AM

Congratulations to Konstantin and the future Mrs. Konstantin.
May you live happily ever after. :D :D :thumbup:

Welcome, TaliaRose. Cat lovers can be forgiven for many
things, including not quilting. I am a beginner myself.
Start small, and you will come to totally enjoy it. Not to
mention how lovely your residence will look.