Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   A Farewell to Konstantin (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/farewell-konstantin-t91403.html)

nana katie 01-17-2011 09:19 PM

Congratulation to Mr and Mrs Gorilla ,Thanks for all you've done to create such a great board for all of us. And here's a warm welcome to TaliaRose. You will love it here there are a lot of wonderful folks on this board ,kinda like one big family , that said welcome again.

Anne P 01-17-2011 09:25 PM

I haven't been here very long, but have already learned A LOT! Welcome, TaliaRose, to a great adventure. I love your kitties, too. Are they siblings? My two are sisters, but you'd never know it by looking at them. We think they had separate Daddies. Their Mom was a stray a friend of mine took in. She was a Tabby, but had three short haired tabbies and three coal black long hairs. We took one of each. Having two is so much better than just one. Hope you enjoy yourself here.

Contratulatons, Konstantin! You are embarking on a wonderful adventure yourself. You will be missed. Do please drop by from time to time to keep us up to date on your new life.

danece 01-17-2011 09:47 PM

Good luck in all of your future challenges, I will miss your name popping up in my e-mail, we do sincerely wish you the best :-D

quiltjoey 01-17-2011 09:54 PM

Blessing of joy and happiness to Mr and Mrs Gorilla! We will miss you.

Hello and Welcome, Talla Rose, from SC. Looking forward to your leading the QB. God bless...

janedee 01-17-2011 09:58 PM

Congratulations to Konstantin and his new wife and a big welcome to TaliaRose

noveltyjunkie 01-17-2011 10:06 PM

Good luck Konstantin, and welcome to Talia.

How soon can we start refloating our pet suggestions for changes? I so want the person who starts a thread to be able to edit the title, and I know it was a policy of the ancien regime not to allow this on the balance of benefit/downside but maybe the new owners have different policies?.

C.Cal Quilt Girl 01-17-2011 10:43 PM

Congrats Ya Big O Harry, Quilt Board Boss :) !!!

Best to you and your new Mrs. Wishing you many Happy Years !!

Welcome, TaliaRose may you enjoy the experience, well have ya Quilting in no time :) !! oooing and aaahing over all the talented, kind, people here, and of course once in a while as when any spirited group of folks come together, you may want to change into a she kitty with long claws to make us behave :)
Welcome C.Cal

lalaland 01-17-2011 10:57 PM

Congratulations and may you be blessed with many years of health and happiness!

Welcome Talia! My son worked for Peerless Systems in El Segundo so I can relate to the BIG job you have taken on. I'm sure you and your kitties will be great!!

katesnanna 01-17-2011 11:09 PM

Welcome Talia-Rose from Australia. So nice to meet you.

katesnanna

AnnaK 01-17-2011 11:12 PM

Welcome Talia-Rose. It will be wonderful, you'll see.

Konstantin have a wonderful life with your beloved. Thank you for everything!