Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   A Farewell to Konstantin (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/farewell-konstantin-t91403.html)

tlrnhi 01-17-2011 07:17 PM

I can't believe ya'll think I was laughing and my fingers were studdering while I was typing what I did.
I was only telling the truth!

Hmm...I see, El Segundo. Might have to take a trip there. Never been there. Anyone want to go and play with TaliaRose's cute little kitties? We could give her the low-down on the board and teach her to quilt!

sharon b 01-17-2011 07:23 PM

ROAD TRIP !!!!!!!!!!! Pick me up on your way thru !!!

WANNABEE 01-17-2011 07:26 PM

I'm packed and waiting. Think Talia will like the bow tuck pattern?

Admin 01-17-2011 07:33 PM

I don't really have a speech prepared :) But I want to say that running the board has been an amazing experience.

Users are what makes the board what it is, so I don't think anything is going to change.
As for the future, Internet Brands has a lot more resources than I do, so they'll be able to make sure everything runs smoothly as the board grows.

Patrice, thank you for everything, and I'm sure you'll continue doing amazing job moderating the board.

Thank you all! I'll miss QB greatly.

Jim's Gem 01-17-2011 07:35 PM

And we shall all miss you!!!

I hope that you and your intended have a long and wonderful marriage filled with joy.

Thank you for getting this thing all up and going. It is a fun board and we really appreciate it!!!

Oh, and Congratulations to you!!!!

sharon b 01-17-2011 07:39 PM

Admin(Mr Gorilla) We THANK you from the bottom of our hearts for all your time, work and effort to make this board what it has become . May you have a long and Happy life with the soon to be Mrs ! GOOD LUCK AND BEST WISHES :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

b.zang 01-17-2011 07:42 PM

It's like a second new year - out with the old, in with the new.

Not that you're old, Konstantin. WONDERFUL news and many, many, many wishes for wedded bliss.

Welcome TaliaRose. You have big shoes to fill.
Please ease us into any changes. If you need an example of how well we do, check into the archives and see what happened when Konstantin changed to the current colour scheme!!!

Jim's Gem 01-17-2011 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by b.zang
It's like a second new year - out with the old, in with the new.

Not that you're old, Konstantin. WONDERFUL news and many, many, many wishes for wedded bliss.

Welcome TaliaRose. You have big shoes to fill.
Please ease us into any changes. If you need an example of how well we do, check into the archives and see what happened when Konstantin changed to the current colour scheme!!!

LOL

tigger5464 01-17-2011 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by Admin
I don't really have a speech prepared :) But I want to say that running the board has been an amazing experience.

Users are what makes the board what it is, so I don't think anything is going to change.
As for the future, Internet Brands has a lot more resources than I do, so they'll be able to make sure everything runs smoothly as the board grows.

Patrice, thank you for everything, and I'm sure you'll continue doing amazing job moderating the board.

Thank you all! I'll miss QB greatly.

We will ALL miss you but I'm certain that we also wish you the best in the adventure of the next part of your life! :-) Thank you for all that you have done in regards to this board for all of us. :) I know that this is the best site that I have ever seen in my life or been a part of. Thank You so very much.

Talia...WELCOME!!! I hope that things go smoothly for you in your new endeavor with this board. :)

Hopefully we will get to see pics of the Gorilla and his new Mrs. :D (Please? )

running1 01-17-2011 07:49 PM

Good bye and best wishes to Mr. and Mrs. Gorilla... I wish you wedded bliss! (I'm celebrating my 36th anniversary tomorrow!)

And welcome TaliaRose... what a lovely name... My hope is that you'll be patient with "torons" like me... sigh... My goal is to stay pals with all the techno-brainiacs so that when they take over the world, they'll take me under their wings...

Fortunately, my sewing machine is mechanical!! (My folks gave me a Bernina 830 in 1975 for graduation from college.) It's still humming along and they won't know what a wonderful gift it was until we meet in heaven...

Happy Quilting!!! (and crafting)