Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   A Farewell to Konstantin (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/farewell-konstantin-t91403.html)

abdconsultant 01-17-2011 05:43 PM

Welcome aboard from north carolina.

pstoner 01-17-2011 05:43 PM

Welcome Ms. Rose, so good to know that we we still have what we need with Konstanin, and many congrats to his impending marriage and honeymoon. Many banana's are gifts for them, perhaps we will also rub off on you.

Again Welcome to QB!

Jingle 01-17-2011 05:44 PM

What a shock. Congratulations to the gorilla and the soon to be Missus. I hope you have many, many years of wedded bliss.
Welcome taliarose. Good luck to you.

amazon 01-17-2011 05:48 PM

Wow, my heart actually stopped for a second, until I read the rest. Don't do that to me Patrice :lol: Congrats to Mr & Mrs. Gorilla-to-be.Thanks for all of your thoughtful consideration of my varied request and you will be missed. And Patrice I hope you know how much we love you here,your the thread that holds us together :thumbup: And last, but , not least, a huge hello and welcome to TaliaRose, if you collect fabric now, you do know that there is no hope, you will become addicted to this board, quilting, making bags, well, generally everything here. This is the best place on the web, and I hope that it stays that way. Congrats to everyone on their new adventures!

VickyS 01-17-2011 05:58 PM

Congrats to you Konstantin for finding your new sweety! Best of luck in your new endeavors.
Welcome TaliaRose to the wonderful world of quilters - we are just like a big bunch of friends who enjoy hanging out together and showing off what we do with fabric. There are so many ways to work with fabric these days ...that just about anything you want to do, you will be able to find someone here on the board to help you out with it.

Best wishes to the new forum and hope you can keep up the excellent work Konstantin started. The tone and attitude of the board are what really make it special. I've learned tons in the last 6 months I've been a member. I join all the others in wishing we can keep it ongoing together in a manner that keeps the original purpose true to itself.

BTW, do you think Mr and Mrs G. would like a quilt from interested members? Maybe we could donate a block?

sewingsuz 01-17-2011 06:12 PM

Congradulations gorilla and welcom to Taliarose. I love this board. Thank you and Glad Patrice is still with us. I have only been here since nov 2010

dkabasketlady 01-17-2011 06:24 PM

Welcome aboard, TaliaRose from the sunny state of Florida(but not today,lol)!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Konstantin and your new bride to be! We'll miss you, but I also understand the need to have a "normal" life!!! Do keep in touch with us from time to time!

Sweetness 01-17-2011 06:25 PM

Best wishes to Konstantin. If you're going to leave, you chose all the right reasons. And congratulations to selling to IB.

My bf is a moderator for several IB forums as well. Funny, we were just talking the other day about how IB should by the board & then viola today.

I have experience with forums going fromm independently owned to being owned by IB. So if any of you guys are concerned about the future, know that it's all good. IB is a good company with sound employees. They'll be able to take the board into the future with ease and confidence.

Welcome TaliaRose!!!

TaliaRose 01-17-2011 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetness
I have experience with forums going fromm independently owned to being owned by IB. So if any of you guys are concerned about the future, know that it's all good. IB is a good company with sound employees. They'll be able to take the board into the future with ease and confidence.

Welcome TaliaRose!!!

Wow - neato!! Thanks for the kind words.

TaliaRose 01-17-2011 06:32 PM

Thanks everyone for wishing me such a warm welcome. You all sure know how to make a girl feel good on her first day! :-D