Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   A Farewell to Konstantin (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/farewell-konstantin-t91403.html)

tlrnhi 01-17-2011 07:51 PM

Admin...you know that we will miss you. Please drop in from time to time to check and make sure we are behaving...of course, I ALWAYS behave! Plus, if there are any mini gorillas planned for the future, you HAVE to show us pictures! You know how we LOVE pictures!

Thank you for all that you have done for the board and for us. You have truely done a magnificent job and I'm sure that our new Admin will do spectacular things too!

amandasgramma 01-17-2011 08:03 PM

Welcome...and if others haven't said it ---- be prepared, a few weeks on this forum and you'll start wanting to make a quilt.......I guarantee it!!! :) :)

ScubaK 01-17-2011 08:13 PM

I will miss him...
But welcome!!!
K

Teacup 01-17-2011 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by b.zang
It's like a second new year - out with the old, in with the new.

Not that you're old, Konstantin. WONDERFUL news and many, many, many wishes for wedded bliss.

Welcome TaliaRose. You have big shoes to fill.
Please ease us into any changes. If you need an example of how well we do, check into the archives and see what happened when Konstantin changed to the current colour scheme!!!

Haha! I was thinking about the color scheme change also! Oh, poor Konstantin sure had his hands full trying to appease everyone. He did a great job! We'll miss him. Best wishes!

Talia, welcome! Please think very, very carefully, about changing the color scheme! :shock: That was a difficult period for many QB members! Hope you get out your sewing machine and break into your stash soon and give some beginner blocks a try. If you hang around here you'll get lots of inspiration!

ligia 01-17-2011 08:21 PM

Gorilla business...
Four years of investment and you deserve it.
Will miss seeing the sweetest avatar around.
Will miss reading the shortest answers ever.

Welcome TaliaRose !

Patrice you belong here, funky cat !

julia58 01-17-2011 08:26 PM

Wishing the happy couple many years of marriage bliss. Thank-you for everything you have done on this board.

Welcome TaliaRose, I hope you enjoy this board as much as we all do. Would love to see some of the jewelry that you make.

ligia 01-17-2011 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
I can't believe ya'll think I was laughing and my fingers were studdering while I was typing what I did.

Disregard it, Terri ... :-)

Havent heard from you for a while !

CarrieAnne 01-17-2011 08:37 PM

Welcome TaliaRose, I think you will enjoy it here!
And Congrats to Mr.and Mrs. Gorilla! You did a great job here and we will miss you!

oma66 01-17-2011 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by SulaBug
Welcome TaliaRose!!:D We are so Happy that you are joining us as our new Moderator & we are looking forward to a wonderful year to come.
:D :D :D :D

Good Bye to our beloved Gorilla & many congratulations to you & your new bride. We will miss you, but are glad to know that you are making such a wonderful change in your life.
:D :D :D :D

Well said and I don't need to change a thing.

sumcoop 01-17-2011 09:19 PM

Best Wishes to all the new and old.
May God Bless each of you.
Thank you to both for serving us. It is a blessing to all served here.