Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Goal(s) for Week of 7/19/10 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/goal-s-week-7-19-10-a-t55189.html)

ckcowl 07-19-2010 05:38 AM

so, i finished quilting baby quilt (65" square) and have the binding 1/2 on, have to hand stitch the rest...hopefully today
started working on the late round robin...tried 3 different blocks..either don't like the block...don't like the fabric...don't like the way it looks with the rest....this is a nightmare,

I HAVE TO FINISH THE ROUND ROBIN THIS WEEK!!!
i'm not putting anything else on my list till i get this done!!!
(except, getting the binding done on the baby quilt)

dglvr 07-19-2010 05:47 AM

I'm hoping to get my UFO's finished this week. I have several so I decided to finish a Georgia Tech quilt for a guy in Georgia that was suppose to be done and sent months ago.
I have a Boston Terrier Wallhanger to finish for my dogs message therapist guy that was suppose to be finished a few months ago. Then in the middle of those I started a "No Guilt Quilt" for me that I want to get done. So thats my agenda for the week. I better get at it. :-D

cjomomma 07-19-2010 05:54 AM

My goals for this week.
1. finish a quilt top or 2.
2. clean, clean, clean. It needs to be done.
3. pay bills and balance check book.
4. Have dinner with in-laws Thurday, because it is DH's and DS's b-days this week. Not looking forward to it neither is DH.
5. finish buying b-day gifts.
I am sure there is more that I need to get done.

Juliebelle 07-19-2010 05:56 AM

Finish quilting a Christmas table topper and put binding on

get more blocks done for new quilt

cut out a new purse for my daughter

lets hope it all gets done, other thing always seem to get in the way
:) :)

sttchr 07-19-2010 05:57 AM

I want to quilt the baby quilt I finished piecing yesterday

charismah 07-19-2010 06:02 AM

My goals for this week:

1. Make 7 panels for bargello class being held on Saturday
2. Finish dresden plate blocks and assemble quilt top
3. Quilt two quilts and attach binding
4. make a bag.

Hmm..I wonder if I can do this? LOL

MistyMarie 07-19-2010 06:04 AM

Since last week, I finished very few of my goals, I think this week I am just going to wing it. I probably will get more accomplished because I will be home all week! Hallelujah. No more VBS, no more running around. (Just a few evenings of Taekwondo, and I can do school work there.)

CarrieAnne 07-19-2010 06:24 AM

I need to finish my wall hanging! AND most of all try to get a new job!

Marlys 07-19-2010 06:34 AM

Today I will finish putting the binding on a flannel lap quilt. Then there will be no more quilting for the week.
Tomorrow a friend is flying in from PA so we will pick him up and take him through Yellowstone Park.
Then our County Fair is going on & I will help with the needlework judging on Friday. Nitty Grity Dirt Band concert that night.
Back to the airport on Saturday so our friend can fly home (airport is 100 miles away).

I'll have more quilting goals next week!!!

quiltinghere 07-20-2010 03:27 AM

Wow - some of us have great lists and others are enjoying life with family and friends. Wonderful either way.

Have a great day