Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Gratitude-Why do you appreciate Quilting Board? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/gratitude-why-do-you-appreciate-quilting-board-t201284.html)

suelovesquilts 09-25-2012 06:59 AM

so many good ideas, inspiration, and just good old quilting talk!

charmpacksplus 09-25-2012 07:04 AM

The people of this board are always inspiring, encouraging, helpful, generous, smart, and funny. When in doubt, I always check the board first.

Helen S 09-25-2012 07:10 AM

I am totally amazed at the wealth of information on this quilting board! I have been fortunate enough to have found another common interest with my daughter through this board, strange as that may sound. She gave me this subscription for my birthday and I thank her again every time we see each other!

I can see I haven't spent enough time on here, though, since I'm not sure what "pinmoors" are, nor "trangulation software". I guess I need to go do some research! lol

Quilterfay 09-25-2012 07:26 AM

This board is part of my morning ritual. I get up and get my coffee and look at the picture from our quilting family and if I have time I read the rest of the postings. I have learnt so much from this board. I just love it here. I got rid of a lot of my other daily emails as I found this one to be the most satisfying.
Thank you to you all for making the best board around. Hugs to go with your coffee or tea!!!

Calran 09-25-2012 07:31 AM

Thank you QB, you are the best

NewbieToQuilting 09-25-2012 07:35 AM

I've never felt more welcomed into a group of people ready to share their knowledge with others. I am so thankful I found this board! I have learned so much already!

colleenzchaos 09-25-2012 07:40 AM

I have a :thumbup: :thumbdown: relationship with Quilting Board.
:thumbup: the friendly people, the information, pictures and so much more.
:thumbdown: the new addiction.

chips88 09-25-2012 07:43 AM

i love this qb it has a nice wealth of info. very helpful people. great ideas from other people who has made things. and are not afraid to share with us all on how they made it and where to purchase stuff. i am so glad i found this sight. and all the fun games here. rak.. ect..pif.. thank you so much qb members...:thumbup:

bibi 09-25-2012 07:46 AM

For me this board has been invaluable. As a I am teaching myself how to quilt, the comments, suggestions, referrals to sites/videos, and even the laughs of the board members, editors or site managers have been superb. Thank you for being there for all of us. I do look forward reading the daily digest each and every day, as well as the weekly articles. And of course who could not appreciate all of the great tutorials and pictures of all of those exquisite quilts and projects. Thanks and keep up the great job and good work!

MrsM 09-25-2012 07:58 AM

I am thankful for having you all there to listen, share, laugh and cry with. I am also so thankful for the knowledge and help you provide. I am so glad we share our love of quilting. You all are an inspiration!