Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Guilt reliever!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/guilt-reliever-t6071.html)

Celeste 04-21-2008 04:09 PM

You know yourself best tlrnhi, but I'd have to agree with Cathy M, AND more importatanly, (I'm thinking,) your DH!

Izy 04-22-2008 12:31 AM

Originally Posted by Janstar
I'm going to talk to my daughter about sending you a package. She manages a mailing house here. I wrote your address down so she can look up some info. on your address. Maybe she can come up with something different. You gals have really reserched it well though. I don't want to be left out of the fun!

Thanks Janstar :D

dcurvey 04-24-2008 07:34 PM

Hi. it's off in snail mail domain now. They said it may take a few weeks. I had originally gotten a big package together but the postage was prohibitive, no flat rate envelopes. So I hope you like the mix...just ignore the few cat hairs and dog hairs that may have joined the package. I totally forgot to include the postcard showing a picture of our city.

Enjoy!

cottagelover 04-25-2008 03:53 AM

I wish I was going to Spain. Gee Malaga, so absolutely lovely in that area. We wintered near there a few years back. Being Canadian, the Feb/Mar season was perfect for us, and so reasonable.
If I know anyone going to Europe this year will send my measly little bundle.

Izy 04-25-2008 04:01 AM

Originally Posted by dcurvey
Hi. it's off in snail mail domain now. They said it may take a few weeks. I had originally gotten a big package together but the postage was prohibitive, no flat rate envelopes. So I hope you like the mix...just ignore the few cat hairs and dog hairs that may have joined the package. I totally forgot to include the postcard showing a picture of our city.

Enjoy!

Gee thanks dcurvey, no matter how long it takes...it is VERY eagerly anticipated....and heck does it matter about family hairs.....its the thought that counts, and its coming from your HOME :D :D My little furry baby loves to snuggle up with me while I work on my quilt :lol: :lol:

Muchas gracias mi amiga :D :D

Izy 04-25-2008 09:31 AM

3 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by cottagelover
I wish I was going to Spain. Gee Malaga, so absolutely lovely in that area. We wintered near there a few years back. Being Canadian, the Feb/Mar season was perfect for us, and so reasonable.
If I know anyone going to Europe this year will send my measly little bundle.

Evening cottagelover, where abouts did you stay near Malaga, we are about 45 minutes east up in the mountains overlooking Lake Vinuella.

Heres a couple of pictures to remind you of the views!! :D

This is the view from our villa
[ATTACH=CONFIG]8277[/ATTACH]

Lake side view
[ATTACH=CONFIG]8285[/ATTACH]

Little town of Competa
[ATTACH=CONFIG]8286[/ATTACH]

tlrnhi 04-25-2008 03:02 PM

So pretty!!!

dcurvey 05-06-2008 05:43 PM

Were you able to get anything from Toronto Canada yet? Just wondering how long it takes. Maybe I should have had my cat take it..would probably be faster! :lol:

Izy 05-06-2008 10:30 PM

Originally Posted by dcurvey
Were you able to get anything from Toronto Canada yet? Just wondering how long it takes. Maybe I should have had my cat take it..would probably be faster! :lol:

Morning dcurvey, I received a small box from Toronto, if your initials are LM that yes its here thank you!! :D

I posted a message on the other thread about receiving it, as I couldn't find out who you were as you didn't put any note in, or your forum name....I bet it is you!! :D :D :D

Thank you so much, some of them went into my crumb quilt, I think it was the little cow jumped over the moon pieces
:D :D

tlrnhi 05-06-2008 10:33 PM

On the outside of all the packages I send out, I always put my "screen name" along with the name of the message board.
That way, if I forget to put a note inside, which I pretty much always forget to do, then the recipient can figure out who it came from.