Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   ♥ Happy Spring What Projects? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/happy-spring-what-projects-t183421.html)

irishrose 03-20-2012 08:14 PM

A nine patch/snowball in reds and a Sunny Lanes. Happy Spring you, too.

Handcraftsbyjen 03-21-2012 06:14 AM

Originally Posted by noahscats7 (Post 5076563)
What's the chance of seeing your layout for a twister bunny? It sounds TOO cute.

Noahscats7
The Twister Bunny is my avatar.

booklady1952 03-21-2012 10:49 AM

WIPs:
Valentine's Day hanging for my front door (for next year ;-) ...was suposed to be for this year)
Hand-quilting the last 1 1/2 foot of a twin size for DGS (firetrucks/firefighters)

Need to move to top of my list:
Comfort quilt for step-MIL who's health has become fragile (in hospital for 3 weeks)

Wanna do's:
Pink Ribbon lap quilts for guild
SOMETHING FOR ME--perhaps Broken Dishes or something else in CW fabrics.
Christmas themed lap quilts for my 5 girlfriends.
Quilts for two more DGS to use up the juvenile dinosaur and jungle fabrics on hand (before they get too old to
enjoy these themes.)
Etc., etc., etc.........

applique 03-21-2012 03:18 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Made 100+ bowl warmers, now have to make spatter guards, bibs, playhouses,
postcards and mug rugs. Almost done then I can get back to quilts. YEA!!

Handcraftsbyjen 03-21-2012 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by applique (Post 5079739)
Made 100+ bowl warmers, now have to make spatter guards, bibs, playhouses,
postcards and mug rugs. Almost done then I can get back to quilts. YEA!!

I like your playhouse. I've seen several similar styles and I like the bowl warmers, but I have no clue what spatter guards are. Can you please explain?

applique 03-22-2012 03:52 AM

When heating up stuff in the microwave in the bowl warmer it still might spatter. So there is a top to protect the microwave from any spatters!

nhweaver 03-22-2012 05:16 AM

Finishing 10 donation children's quilts, doing a BOM - from Keepsake quilting, trying to keep the stash under control.

sylviak 03-22-2012 05:33 AM

Just finishing the top to one graduation quilt (lack the applique) and will be starting on the second one shortly. Bought new embroidery machine and I've been doing practice pieces on that. Found a site where I could get Robison-Anton poly embroidery thread for $1/mini cone, and just put in my second order. That should hold me for quite a while! Bought 150 colors. I have two tops waiting to be quilted and I'll be starting a "Trip around the world bargello" in April.

gramarraine 03-22-2012 05:37 AM

I am still trying to get UFO's done. Every time I seem to be making headway I have to stop sewing to do something like go get my drivers liscense renewed. As soon as the weather warms up all the sewing will be put on hold so I can try to make my yard look beautiful.

mummadee 03-22-2012 06:04 AM

Easter tablerunner and hopefully a bunny wall hanging.