Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Has anyone ordered from Sauder's Fabrics?? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/has-anyone-ordered-sauders-fabrics-t154630.html)

cherrio 09-22-2011 04:22 AM

I went to the website and they have hardly any fabric there! either they are REALLLY small or we need to send them some stash!

cherrio 09-22-2011 04:24 AM

dbl post

Homemother 09-22-2011 05:35 AM

I was at Sauder's last week and the people there are working frantically! Everyone was hopping. Remember - that area was hit hard by the flooding (had to take a detour because of a damaged bridge) and they're probably trying to get caught up. Just looking at the overflow the creeks made me shiver.

Hope this helps - lots of businesses in PA as well as people had lots of cleanup to do.

:)

auntpiggylpn 09-22-2011 05:41 AM

Originally Posted by cherrio
I went to the website and they have hardly any fabric there! either they are REALLLY small or we need to send them some stash!

They took their website down after the huge blowout sale to start with a clean slate. They are working really hard at getting it (the website) filled back up so shoppers will have a pleasant and efficient shopping experience with them. Like someone else posted, read their website.

Linn 09-22-2011 07:23 AM

You can check them out on facebook and they have the email address to mail Herb. They claim they are sending out gift cards to a bunch of people who had problems with their orders. I have ordered a couple times when they had sales. Real nice people.

hoppa 09-22-2011 07:40 AM

havent gotten my order yet either but they are behind I know when ordering froom them to be patient. He did apologize in his newsletter for not being happy about the service and they were working on the system but have been happy when have ordered with the quality of their fabrics.

auntpiggylpn 09-22-2011 08:07 AM

Originally Posted by hoppa
havent gotten my order yet either but they are behind I know when ordering froom them to be patient. He did apologize in his newsletter for not being happy about the service and they were working on the system but have been happy when have ordered with the quality of their fabrics.

:thumbup:

Wintersewer 09-22-2011 08:36 AM

I've heard enough to know: STAY AWAY" There are plenty of fabric sites with good prices and service. Why invite frustration??? If the owners valued their customers they would hire more employees.

donna13350 09-22-2011 08:50 AM

Looks to me like they saw there was a problem, and have taken steps to correct it...front page now says"orders shipped in 2-5 days and sale orders shipped 3-5 days"....I think they had growing pains...I will give them another chance! Nice fabric, and love their sales!

labtechkty 09-22-2011 11:32 AM

Their web site says they ship within 2-3 business days??? Maybe you should call, make sure they haven't lost your order??...