Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Have Trouble Keeping Up On Here? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/have-trouble-keeping-up-here-t76670.html)

quiltinghere 11-16-2010 05:31 AM

Oh that is a good chuckle! Sounds like me - My hubby doesn't even ask what I'm looking at anymore - He sees the YELLOW BACKGROUND and knows it's quilt related! LOL

grann of 6 11-16-2010 05:35 AM

So true, so true!!! Now that I am going to have an invalid dog, I have put his bed in my computer room. I'll be on here a lot, but not getting any sewing done since the sewing room is in the basement. And since I won't be spending any money for a while, I will just be drooling at all the great projects and ideas.

Pzazz 11-16-2010 05:37 AM

I think you just described about 99.9% of the people on here!!!!

Patti

DebbyT 11-16-2010 05:52 AM

Reality hits me hard. Ouch!

KathyAire 11-16-2010 06:03 AM

There is a Christian lady that does a video about taking care of a household. The million things that need to be done. It is hilarious. Don't remember her name. Your post sounds so much like her except it's about quilting. So funny.

psychonurse 11-16-2010 06:20 AM

this is me also. Hubby just came in and yes I am on the computer again. Why am I not sewing? Have to see what I have missed since yesterday.LOL
Glad the laptop is in my sewing room, I can reach both at once.

sewTinker 11-16-2010 06:31 AM

hahahahahaha.....

sherriequilts 11-16-2010 06:44 AM

Originally Posted by justme2
Here it is,barely 5am & most threads are full overnight.Of course,I have to see what I'm missing,so need to read them.
Someone mentioned a pattern that looks good. Where to find it & I'm off to the races.Another thread has a new way of making a table runner,someone mentions a very easy way of doing binding.There's a fabric sale going on? & so it goes & goes.
Someone wants breakfast ? point to the cereal.I'm busy! Pages to bookmark, sites to find, blogs to read.
A quilt needs cut out,sewn,quilted? Later.....right now I'm trying to keep track of all the new quilt pics, patterns,books & notions I need. Besides,almost surely I'll find another quilt I like better, so why waste fabric. Don't I already have too many UFOs ? That's just a detail.Excuse me, someone just posted about a new gadget that sounds like something I need. Where's that thread ? Excuse me,I need to get busy...........

you are as funny as Ditter! and I have to agree wholeheartedly with you. This place will be the end of me!

sherriequilts 11-16-2010 06:46 AM

Originally Posted by Nancy S.
How funny. I'm ready to ask for a lap top so I can be in the same room that I need to be in. I have limited myself so I do manage to get something done.

netbooks are cheaper and just as time-consuming!

piepatch 11-16-2010 07:04 AM

[quote=justme2]Here it is,barely 5am & most threads are full overnight.Of course,I have to see what I'm missing,so need to read them.
Someone mentioned a pattern that looks good. Where to find it & I'm off to the races.Another thread has a new way of making a table runner,someone mentions a very easy way of doing binding.There's a fabric sale going on? & so it goes & goes.

I think it is called ADDICTION, but what a great thing to be addicted to!