Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Help--Info Needed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/help-info-needed-t135323.html)

ckcowl 07-05-2011 08:16 AM

any chance of a visit...and test drive?
if i were to put out that kind of money i would sure like to have tried it out and know it's what i expect it to be...i've read so many sad stories about quilters putting out a huge amount of $$ only to be very frustrated and (dis-illusioned)then they spend months trying to *un-load* the purchase they are unhappy with.
check it out before paying.

SUSIENC 07-05-2011 08:25 AM

The lady that is selling me the machine and frame are driving from Va to NC to bring it to me.It is a 2 hr drive for them.They are setting it up and operating it to show me it works.also no extra charge.I dont think i can go wrong with this deal.........I live in NC and dont know why i am always in hiding.My son is showing up to be here when they come due to being craigslist.............

Peckish 07-05-2011 08:30 AM

Originally Posted by SUSIENC
The lady that is selling me the machine and frame are driving from Va to NC to bring it to me.It is a 2 hr drive for them.They are setting it up and operating it to show me it works.also no extra charge.I dont think i can go wrong with this deal.........I live in NC and dont know why i am always in hiding.My son is showing up to be here when they come due to being craigslist.............

Wow, now it's an even BETTER deal!

Your location shows "in hiding" because you haven't entered a location in your profile. If you go to the top of the page and click "My Profile", you will be able to change that.

JackieG 07-05-2011 08:34 AM

If she's willing to deliver and set it up, you can't go wrong. It sounds like a dream deal.

Rose L 07-05-2011 08:39 AM

Ohhh! You're going to love it!! Just plan on there being a learning curve. It takes several months for most people to get used to doing things a new way and to get proficient and comfortable with it. I LOVE my Bailey!!

nyelphaba 07-05-2011 09:15 AM

Lucky you.

Doreen 07-05-2011 09:33 AM

Wow! That is soooo good.. Show us pics!

leatheflea 07-05-2011 11:58 AM

Congrats on your new machine and frame, I think you're gonna love it. If you have any questions theres a yahoo group that can help you out. I belong even though I dont have my machine yet supposed to get it some time this week. You can also call chuck his number is on the Baileys sewing website. Wonderful customer service.

Tweety2911 07-06-2011 12:08 PM

Ohhhh that is a great deal! Baileys service is fantastic, even if you didn't buy it from him. Great support group on the Baileys Board also. I love my Baileys too :-)

chuckbere15 07-06-2011 07:08 PM

My mom has one and it is perfect to learn the basics on. I just stippling for the first time and it looks great; although, she has a stitch regulator on it.