Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   how great is the Missouri Star Quilt Co (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/how-great-missouri-star-quilt-co-t254591.html)

feffertim 09-30-2014 01:33 PM

how great is the Missouri Star Quilt Co

I just got this message in my e mail today. How great a company is this. Love them. We just put 500 Quilter’s Cash points in your account. We ran into some shipping delays a couple of months ago that were unacceptable. Our family business went through some growing pains (and I’m not just talking about my waistline ;), but we’re now happily in our new warehouse with more friendly faces to ship your orders. We really, really don’t want you to remember us for this slow shipping times, so we thought you might like some Quilter’s Cash towards your next order. We think we’ve improved the experience a lot. Let us know how it goes, and thanks so much for your continued support.

Cari-in-Oly 09-30-2014 02:09 PM

I just got the same message. I've only bought from them twice so so yes I think they're wonderful people.

Cari

Gail B 09-30-2014 03:03 PM

Got the same message today. I buy frequently from MSQC & have never been disappointed.

joe'smom 09-30-2014 03:09 PM

I admit, I did find them slow on my last order (compared to other vendors I order from), and had to send an email, making sure the order had been processed properly. It's good to know they have made some adjustments. They seem like the funnest people.

liking quilting 09-30-2014 04:44 PM

I love them too. Great company.

vondae 09-30-2014 04:45 PM

I got the message, also. What a pleasant surprise. They are a great family and a great business. I order quite often from them and am always very happy with their service.

franc36 09-30-2014 05:10 PM

I, too, love doing business with Missouri Star Quilt Company. Usually, I am in no hurry for the things I order from them so the fact that they were sometimes slow never bothered me. If I needed something in a hurry, I ordered from one of the sites that ships the day the order is placed. The first thing I do on Friday morning is to watch Jenny's video. Those videos have made me purchase more fabric and precuts from MSQC.

susie-susie-susie 09-30-2014 05:24 PM

I also got that message. I ordered a few things but didn't notice a delay at all. I think they are a great company and some of their e-mails are very funny. They deserve all the success they are enjoying and are certainly paying their customers back for their business. I would love to go to a retreat there, but doubt that I will get to since it is quite a distance from Michigan.
Sue

ktigger2 09-30-2014 06:40 PM

Ditto here, and ditto on the same thoughts. I order from them about once a month or so and hadn't experienced any delays with my order, but dang that was just a nice thing to do.

baskets4moo 09-30-2014 08:55 PM

I got the same message too. But I buy from them quite frequently. Opps! Did I just say that?? :o Glad to know they've credited most all their customers equally. I was curious.