Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   How many WIP and UFOs do you have? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/how-many-wip-ufos-do-you-have-t28662.html)

Scissor Queen 11-13-2009 10:15 AM

I've been trying to get things done and get a list of what I have in progress so I know what I have.

Right now I have 6 quilts actually in progress. There are 13 that are finished tops ready to be quilted and another 4 that are either block of the months or shop hop quilts that are all bagged together ready to start.

My plan is to work steady on the 6 that are in progress right now before I start something new.

I should be able to start sending some of the tops off to be quilted after the first of the year. (Christmas has to be paid for first)

MadQuilter 11-13-2009 11:50 AM

WAY too many. Thanks to the QB I now have even more. lol

patricej 11-13-2009 12:15 PM

i no longer count. i ran out of my own fingers and toes, and the dog won't stand still long enough! :shock:

i can only tell you they literally fill the trunk of my car. i know because i took them with me on a trip once to show them off to a friend. AND i just had to buy more sets of plastic drawers at wallyworld. :roll: :lol: :lol:

Deb watkins 11-13-2009 12:26 PM

I have a king sized quilt for the man who made my gazebo (we traded services - I mean skills :oops: ), two 'themed' twin sized quilts for his grandchildren, a guncase for the tech teacher at school who makes my acrylic templates, a SunBonnetSue wall hanging, 7 Christmas stockings for a girl scout troop, just finished two blocks for different swaps and not quilting, but have some patches and badges to sew on a GS sash. Other projects are a bottle of Hunter's Red wine and some pretzel crisps with Black Diamond extra sharp cheese.

nativetexan 11-13-2009 12:53 PM

Oh hon, i can't count that high!!!! they are everywhere but i just made myself a promise to get to them. next year!!

shaverg 11-13-2009 01:39 PM

I don't talk about it. LOL

Blue Bell 11-13-2009 01:45 PM

It is impossible for me to count what I have. I have many projects started and many, many kits just waiting.

unfinished business 11-13-2009 02:07 PM

Read my "off the bridge 'post then anyone who has any idea how many ufo they will feel like well organized folks :oops: :oops: :oops:

mumtoliam 11-13-2009 02:09 PM

Bluebell - you sound just like me - I don't want to start counting, and I have many kits to do.

My problem is time - I work fulltime and quilting and sewing is something I can only fit in when I have a spare moment - but I am a teacher and I get school holidays every ten weeks or so, and in those two weeks break I get sooooo much done!! Last holiday I got 3 quilt tops finished, 2 bags, 3 runners and some blocks ready for a BOM I am doing.

Five weeks and I am on holidays again!!!! And this is my summer break - it is longer - five glorious weeks!!!!

Deecee 11-13-2009 02:28 PM

I am slow enough to start with but now I seem to spend so much time on the QB I have less time for sewing!