Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   I bought a book, and the rulers. Where are they? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/i-bought-book-rulers-where-they-t146265.html)

tmg 08-20-2011 04:40 AM

Good luck cleaning. I will fill your pain.

Lavada 08-20-2011 04:52 AM

usually i go to bed thinking of it then sometime during the night the light goes off in my head oh i put it there

Cookie64 08-20-2011 04:53 AM

Just look for something else and you will find it. Been there and done that.

Cookie

Geri B 08-20-2011 05:04 AM

welcome to the club, I am the president!!!! Thanks for letting me know I am not going crazy...I guess we all are so preoccupied with all the stuff going on in our lives we are just not concentrating on one thing at a time and it becomes a scrappy........I am still looking for a Welcome Baby card I purchased for someone three months ago...the child will be celebrating her first b/d before it finally shows up!!!!! I personally think the "thread monster" ate it...that's where all those bits of thread on the floor and on me come from!!!!!!

KR 08-20-2011 05:07 AM

I "lost" my reading glasses one time and then "found" them on top of my head! :|

Patti Mahoney 08-20-2011 05:25 AM

I don't know if you're a religious woman or not but when I put things in places where I don't remeber where they are or if I think I lost something...I pray to St. Anthony....I repeat.Dear St. Anthony please come around, somethings lost and can't be found. Please help my find........and I say what I lost....it's worked so far....for me anyhow!

AprilG 08-20-2011 05:39 AM

Originally Posted by BellaBoo
It's not a little package. I cannot find it anywhere. I remember putting the book and rulers in the bag and putting it in my sewing room. I have looked all morning for it.. :? This makes me feel so stumped and at a loss to how in the world did it just disappear. No one has been in the sewing room but me in weeks. I was all set to start making the pattern, I guess I will be deep cleaning my sewing room instead. :-(

You will find it. Around here we call that place where everything gets lost "The Black Hole".

I was looking for my orange raggy quilt. Yep, must have been the black hole. I found it right where I left it. Imagine that!

SharonTheriault 08-20-2011 05:54 AM

When I do this, I get DH to come look for me. He always finds what I am looking for and in just a few minutes.

Greenheron 08-20-2011 05:56 AM

Do a re-run. Mock-up a comparable parcel, go outside, come in and retrace your steps. Works for me sometimes. I'm still looking for the two little pillows I brought home the other day. :oops:

kaykwilts 08-20-2011 06:14 AM

did you search the car/trunk again? I have thought so very many times that I brought something in, only to discover I left in the car. I just thought so hard about bringing it in...as by way of reminding myself, that I actually forgot it in the trunk!!!!!