Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   I did it! I did it! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/i-did-i-did-t44418.html)

saganco 04-30-2010 11:15 AM

Those Janome are such trouble free machines! I have a 9000 memory craft available for anyone else who needs a wonderful machine... See my signature for the link.

IrishNY 04-30-2010 11:17 AM

Caroline,
Can I ask what the price of the 7700 is?

Pam 04-30-2010 01:41 PM

YAY!!!!!

CarrieAnne 04-30-2010 01:46 PM

Lucky you!

MadQuilter 04-30-2010 02:13 PM

Good for you. I'm in the market too but I can't seem to decide on which machine I want - aaaarrrrgggghhhh!

CarolinePaj 04-30-2010 02:25 PM

Hi IrishNY,

I am happy to tell you what I paid.... as I got a really great deal, but I am in the UK.

I ordered from the shop which sold me my Janome 4900 (which I love) and my Brother Innovis 4000D (which I also love). Because I am a good and regular customer he let me have his last one (he is set to get 22 and 21 were aleady pre-ordered), for £1075.

Hugs

Caroline

Elly 04-30-2010 03:14 PM

Congrats! how exciting!

sewcrafty 04-30-2010 03:24 PM

Originally Posted by CarolinePaj
Thanks Guys,

Sewcrafty, I live in the UK and our stores don't do trade ups. If we buy an item... it's ours forever..... no changing your mind some time down the road. I wish our stores were more like yours in the US. Over here the customer is always WRONG!!! Seriously though, I got a great deal as I bought both my other machines from the same store and when I called today the sales person recognised my name immediately and did me a great deal. He also told me that he had just been to play with one of the 7700's and that it is a fantastic machine. I can't wait!

Hugs

Caroline

Once you get it and play with it, remember to rub it in to all of us who don't have it!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

dojo36 04-30-2010 03:58 PM

Caroline, that's wonderful, does that mean one thousand and seventy five dollars. if so, you really got a good deal, in fact a fantastic deal. it sells for $2995. here. i saw it yesterday but have not seen it demonstrated. i already have the 6600 and i just love it but also love that new one. but about 4 months ago, i bought a long arm -a tin lizzie, so i can't buy anything else till i get lizzie paid for. i've been doing quilting for the public and have been doing pretty good. i can't do custom designs yet but i'm working on it. it's fun.
donna

IrishNY 04-30-2010 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by dojo36
Caroline, that's wonderful, does that mean one thousand and seventy five dollars. if so, you really got a good deal, in fact a fantastic deal. it sells for $2995. here. i saw it yesterday but have not seen it demonstrated. i already have the 6600 and i just love it but also love that new one. but about 4 months ago, i bought a long arm -a tin lizzie, so i can't buy anything else till i get lizzie paid for. i've been doing quilting for the public and have been doing pretty good. i can't do custom designs yet but i'm working on it. it's fun.
donna

Dojo,
1075 in British pounds equates to about $1650 American dollars. Still a great bargain!