Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   I Found IT!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/i-found-t159410.html)

blueangel 10-10-2011 12:02 PM

Glad you found it.

nycquilter 10-10-2011 12:15 PM

YEA!!!

Michellesews 10-10-2011 12:17 PM

Great news! I am still looking for my Vita Mix dry grains container...how in the world could I lose something that big in this house? Maybe I should check the fabric drawers! Glad you found it.
Michelle

Quilter Lois 10-10-2011 12:37 PM

[sorry - wish they would put a delete in the choices for posts in case we double post!

Quilter Lois 10-10-2011 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by Michellesews
Great news! I am still looking for my Vita Mix dry grains container...how in the world could I lose something that big in this house? Maybe I should check the fabric drawers! Glad you found it.
Michelle

I remember once when I was young coming home from the laundry with groceries and later discovering I had put the laundry in the veg bin and the vegies on the washer. See, you don't have to be old to do that stuff!! hahaha

Rhaorth 10-10-2011 12:52 PM

very pretty quilt, love your sewing area, and allll that fabric... ohhh heaven! (I like a messy work area, when it is too tidy I can't seem to do anything)

AngieS 10-10-2011 12:54 PM

That sounds like something I would try to do! LOL!

Originally Posted by Quilter Lois

Originally Posted by Michellesews
Michelle

I remember once when I was young coming home from the laundry with groceries and later discovering I had put the laundry in the veg bin and the vegies on the washer. See, you don't have to be old to do that stuff!! hahaha

jljack 10-10-2011 02:17 PM

I have personally been in Lois's sewing room, and although it is quite "cozy", everything is handy and she knows right where everything is. Until, that is, she couldn't lay hands on her beautiful fused applique quilt top. She had been showing our friendship group how she had reorganized her stash closet, and I really think that's when it happened....the quilt top just curled up inside the batting to feel "safe", and stayed quietly there!! LOL

Lois, I am sooooo happy you found it!!! Can't wait to see it finished, sweet lady!! :-) :thumbup:

nursie76 10-10-2011 02:30 PM

What good news! So nice to know you found it!

RobertaMarie 10-10-2011 04:56 PM

Hey Lois, I think Janice may be right, it was hiding just in case someone got sticky fingers while you were showing off your stuff. Now I would never do that, but you know how we are sometimes, and just get carried away. I love your blocks and can hardly wait to see it finished. You are awesome.
Sure glad you found the treasure. I knew you would!! You never fail.
Hugs, Roberta