Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   I got Jazzed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/i-got-jazzed-t281321.html)

QuiltnNan 08-15-2016 03:02 AM

congrats on your new machine

JustAbitCrazy 08-15-2016 05:09 AM

I think you'll love your new Babylock. I have a BL Serenade, and love it. Seems like all BL owners are in love.

SewingSew 08-15-2016 05:19 AM

I know I'm jealous! I love getting a new machine. Congratulations!

ManiacQuilter2 08-15-2016 05:36 AM

Congrats on finding the right machine for you!

Cheryl7758 08-16-2016 06:39 AM

Congrats! Looks like a great machine and looks all mechanical, no electronic components to get messed up. I would miss the needle up and down feature though.

Onebyone 08-16-2016 08:01 AM

[QUOTE=shesews;7627509]Nancy, I've trying to find out the price of the "Jazz". No one and no shop I've called can tell me yet. Would you mind sharing what price you paid? It may be out of reach? Thanks so much![/QUOTE

Machine dealers think prices are top secret. LOL The Jazz is a new machine and won't be in the shops until fall of this year. A lot of promotions for it are at dealers. I would wait until the first batch are sold to read customer reviews about it.

roserips 08-16-2016 08:17 AM

Hard to wait but sounds exciting! Good score with all the feet and carrying case as well as all the discounts! At least September is only 16 days and counting!

annette1952 08-16-2016 09:20 AM

Sounds like a fantastic machine. Have fun when you get it & congratulations!

Cari-in-Oly 08-16-2016 09:23 AM

[QUOTE=Onebyone;7628560]

Originally Posted by shesews (Post 7627509)
Nancy, I've trying to find out the price of the "Jazz". No one and no shop I've called can tell me yet. Would you mind sharing what price you paid? It may be out of reach? Thanks so much![/QUOTE

Machine dealers think prices are top secret. LOL The Jazz is a new machine and won't be in the shops until fall of this year. A lot of promotions for it are at dealers. I would wait until the first batch are sold to read customer reviews about it.

It's not the dealers, it's the manufacturers. Babylock is the toughest with their policy. No prices can be advertised or given over the phone. They want to get you in the store before they give you any prices.

Cari

purplefiend 08-16-2016 09:24 AM

[QUOTE=Onebyone;7628560]

Originally Posted by shesews (Post 7627509)
Nancy, I've trying to find out the price of the "Jazz". No one and no shop I've called can tell me yet. Would you mind sharing what price you paid? It may be out of reach? Thanks so much![/QUOTE

I agree with waiting for the next batch of machines, that way the bugs are all sorted out.

I saw a video of the Jazz, it looks interesting. I won't be buying another one, doubt it would fit in my current Horn cabinet.
Sharon in Texas