Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   I just got back from Marshall Dry Goods (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/i-just-got-back-marshall-dry-goods-t48102.html)

danmar 06-03-2010 01:37 AM

Originally Posted by raptureready

Originally Posted by marsye

I had a friend that used to ride with me to BOM's and that's what I told her. One day she said, "I have to go straight home today, my husband invited his son and family over today." I turned the car around right then and took her home.
Did she speak to you after that? LOL :lol: :lol:

Of course, but not for awhile. That was okay, when I quit letting her use me she quit associating with me. BUT, now my rulers don't elope with my quilting books and fabric doesn't come up missing. Some friendships just aren't worth the effort.

AMEN!

danmar 06-03-2010 01:39 AM

It sounds like you had the trip of a lifetime! It's a 6 hour trip from here but from everything that I've heard about it, it would be well worth it! Lucky You! I can't wait to see your pictures!

marsye 06-03-2010 02:58 AM

Originally Posted by purplemem
I want to hear more about this, too. This is only 4 hours from me.

Oh, purplemem, plan a trip. Get up really early and go. Plan to spend the night if possible then you'll have more time to shop.
I've already started planning another trip next year.

I might just plan one with you at the same time...the guys can stay at the cabin and we'll go to Marshalls! :thumbup:

marsye 06-03-2010 02:59 AM

Originally Posted by danmar
It sounds like you had the trip of a lifetime! It's a 6 hour trip from here but from everything that I've heard about it, it would be well worth it! Lucky You! I can't wait to see your pictures!

Trust me!! Very well worth it! :thumbup:

danmar 06-03-2010 03:17 AM

Originally Posted by danmar

Trust me!! Very well worth it! :thumbup:

Thanks Marsye!

raptureready 06-03-2010 03:22 AM

Originally Posted by I go To The Sea To Breathe
Where did you go?

We're staying at Pinewood Cabins in Mountain View, Arkansas. We traveled Rt 14 (beautifully scenic) to Batesville. There we went to Marshall Dry Goods.

raptureready 06-03-2010 03:23 AM

Originally Posted by purplemem
I want to hear more about this, too. This is only 4 hours from me.

Oh, purplemem, plan a trip. Get up really early and go. Plan to spend the night if possible then you'll have more time to shop.
I've already started planning another trip next year.

I might just plan one with you at the same time...the guys can stay at the cabin and we'll go to Marshalls! :thumbup:

It will be around the same time next year. Keep Mark healthy.

marsye 06-03-2010 03:23 AM

Where did you go?

We're staying at Pinewood Cabins in Mountain View, Arkansas. We traveled Rt 14 (beautifully scenic) to Batesville. There we went to Marshall Dry Goods.

Did they ask about me? LOL :lol: :lol:

raptureready 06-03-2010 03:26 AM

Where did you go?

Did they ask about me? LOL :lol: :lol:

DIdn't have to, I've told everyone that you're the reason we're here.

marsye 06-03-2010 03:32 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Did they ask about me? LOL :lol:

DIdn't have to, I've told everyone that you're the reason we're here.