Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   I made a goal and I'm almost there.... (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/i-made-goal-im-almost-there-t105245.html)

Maia B 03-05-2011 02:51 PM

I love hand binding! I'd sit n stitch with u if I could! Great job, keeping plugging away! New fabric is calling...

barnbum 03-05-2011 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by Cherylsea
It sounds tremendously impressive to me!!! I've been so caught up with trying to get ahead of the weeds in my yard for once that I have hardly sewn at all this month. Sounds like you really whipped through a lot of work. congratulations!

Oh goodness...we have snow. I had to read your reply twice and check to see where you live! :lol: They say we could get up to 8" of heavy wet snow tomorrow. Gee, I can hardly wait, BUT that gives me more binding time!!! :D

Once the gardens need attention, my quilting slows way down. Can't fit everything in. :|

barnbum 03-05-2011 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by Maia B
I love hand binding! I'd sit n stitch with u if I could! Great job, keeping plugging away! New fabric is calling...

I'm not usually at TV watcher, but I watched the singers On American Idol while sewing. :D

sueisallaboutquilts 03-05-2011 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by barnbum

Originally Posted by bj
Just keep your eye on the prize...is it the bargello you were sharing pics of fabric for? That would keep me motivated or terrified!!! :D :D

YES!!!! :D :lol: :D 8-) I just ordered two more perfect florals today--well first I consider them for the log cabin blocks--but I'm wondering if they will work in the Wildflower Bargello, too. I've kept the 20 florals laid out on my cutting table all these time to keep me going and to make changes, but no changes have been made in at least four days... so unless one of the new ones works well, I know what 20 made the cut!!! :thumbup:

Karla, I can hardly wait for the bargello! OMG I already know it's going to be fabulous!!
You have great willpower though, not so good with that here lol

barnbum 03-05-2011 03:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by sueisallaboutquilts
Karla, I can hardly wait for the bargello! OMG I already know it's going to be fabulous!!
You have great willpower though, not so good with that here lol

These look SO much better in person.... but this is what I've been drooling over as I stitch.

kso 03-05-2011 03:08 PM

Keep up the good work!

Scrap Happy 03-05-2011 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by barnbum
These look SO much better in person.... but this is what I've been drooling over as I stitch.

Congrats on almost reach your goal and a great on at that!! :thumbup: I can definitely see now where your incentive is :)

LoriEl 03-05-2011 03:24 PM

Sounds earth shattering to me! I should have such energy. Bet that bargello is going to be beautiful!

craftybear 03-05-2011 03:27 PM

Congratulations on working on your goals and getting items done

mcdaniel023 03-05-2011 03:35 PM

Way to go. Beautiful fabrics!