Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   I need a pat on the back (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/i-need-pat-back-t89893.html)

SewOK 01-13-2011 09:22 PM

Got up at 8:45 a.m., showered, got dressed, stopped at ATM on the way to the Oklahoma Winter Quilt Show and spent the day there with two of my Quilt Guild Cronies. Of course, when I got home at 5:00 I had to cook, straighten the house after a day of dh and the fur baby being home alone all day. Tomorrow I'm going to a friend's house to help her rearrange and straighten her sewing/quilting room. That will be the last of my day outings for a while as dh is having knee replacement surgery January 26.

AnnaK 01-13-2011 10:07 PM

Good job! I'm trying to exercise 20 minutes in the morning before I do any sewing. I know once i get started on the machine, I don't want to leave it all day. Good for you, maybe I'll try to put housework first before internet time. Thanks for the inspiration.

penski 01-13-2011 11:08 PM

wooohooooo congrats !!!!

Bonnie Yockey 01-13-2011 11:54 PM

I've not been here very long, but every time I get on the computer ya'll make my laugh and I love it! Being in a new area without friends is not much fun but I'll find some in time. Getting on this website makes me feel I have friends everywhere and it's a wonderful feeling. Everyone is soooo friendly and down to earth, ya'll are awesome, thanks so much for being here and sharing ya'll's wealth of Wisdom with me. I really appreciate it.

Bonnie Yockey 01-13-2011 11:57 PM

I've not been here very long, but every time I get on the computer ya'll make my laugh and I love it! Being in a new area without friends is not much fun but I'll find some in time. Getting on this website makes me feel I have friends everywhere and it's a wonderful feeling. Everyone is soooo friendly and down to earth, ya'll are awesome, thanks so much for being here and sharing ya'll's wealth of Wisdom with me. I really appreciate it.

rona thickpenny 01-14-2011 12:02 AM

As we have visitors coming this weekend I NEED to launder and clean.As I say to my none quilting friends .. wont and need are too completey differant things . They cant understand when I see fabric and say I wont some of that . .comes back .. but you have loads of fabric... Wont and need !!!!!!!!!!!!I rearly listen to them I buy it anyway.

katigirl 01-14-2011 12:26 AM

You're right you deserve a pat on the back. Don't stay here all day though or you will need a kick in the butt to get back to the quilting. ;)

Tennessee Suzi 01-14-2011 06:13 AM

Originally Posted by SewOK
Got up at 8:45 a.m., showered, got dressed, stopped at ATM on the way to the Oklahoma Winter Quilt Show and spent the day there with two of my Quilt Guild Cronies. Of course, when I got home at 5:00 I had to cook, straighten the house after a day of dh and the fur baby being home alone all day. Tomorrow I'm going to a friend's house to help her rearrange and straighten her sewing/quilting room. That will be the last of my day outings for a while as dh is having knee replacement surgery January 26.

He will be in my prayers. I hope everything goes well and he is back on his feet quickly!

wildyard 01-16-2011 03:21 PM

Showoff!! LOL Just kidding... hugs and smilesssss. Someone has to set the good example.