Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   I REALLY need to go to fabric REHAB!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/i-really-need-go-fabric-rehab-t26805.html)

Honey 10-10-2009 10:02 AM

When I go, I'm taking ALL my quilting stuff with me :!: :!: If there isn't quilting in heaven, what's the point :D :D

diannemc 10-10-2009 02:24 PM

I just started quilting so I got some catching up to do!! I am in denial>> :oops:

materialgrl 10-10-2009 02:27 PM

Yes, I to need to go to fabric annon.Can you guys just set around and look at the fabric you just bought ,rearrange ,feel the softness ,Oh heck I'm addicted and I'm not changing, Give me a LQS or Walmart and I;m in heaven,I check the ginghers out every day on ebay,okay several times,Just to see the patterns, I will never give in,not gonna do it, it makes me happy. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gilla 10-10-2009 04:03 PM

Reserve a room for me next door. I am running out of room.

Joan 10-10-2009 04:30 PM

Think of it this way!

We are all doing our PATRIOTIC DUTY to shore up the economy! :shock:

It's an absolute necessity at this time in history particularly that we support our LQS! :shock:

Just think of the red, white and blue.....and for our worldwide quilters:
lest you forget this economic thing is world wide so you have to do your
part, too!

Quilters of the world, UNITE, pledge to buy more fabric---we must, we must, we must.........

(Fabric Rehab???????????????--what's that?)

Gilla 10-10-2009 04:59 PM

AMEN --- You are absolutely right.

littlehud 10-10-2009 05:36 PM

Hi, I'm Patti and I'm a fabricholic. And I love it. I say if you find wonderful fabric at a great price, buy it. There might be the perfect fabric there for your next quilt. Or maybe the next one, or the next one. I plan on having enough fabric on hand when I retire so I can sew all day, every day. And I plan on living to 120 to get it all used up. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

redrummy 10-10-2009 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by tfarmer
We must be related! We cant stand to pass on a sale and seriously you can not pass on a fabric sale and coupons too. That deserves a PARTY!
I am currently in a 12 step program to curb my fabric addiction. Currently I am still on step one, admitting you are addited to fabric, Well HECK YA I am its PRETTY darn pretty! Who wouldnt. Ok I admitted it now let's all go sale-ing and get some more. Did I mention I have been on step one for 6 years. I am a slow learner in many ways LOL.
Enjoy every yard of fabric you have! I know I enjoy mine!
T.Farmer

What step is the making amends, like making quilts for all the good friends you have? hint hint

redrummy 10-10-2009 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by littlehud
Hi, I'm Patti and I'm a fabricholic. And I love it. I say if you find wonderful fabric at a great price, buy it. There might be the perfect fabric there for your next quilt. Or maybe the next one, or the next one. I plan on having enough fabric on hand when I retire so I can sew all day, every day. And I plan on living to 120 to get it all used up. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My grandmother always said she couldn't die yet, she was too tired. She'd have to rest up to die, and had no time to rest. I feel that way, I can't die, I still have quilts to make!!!!!!!!

Chele 10-10-2009 06:52 PM

Great topic! Let's go shopping!