Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   I'm goin' in.... (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/im-goin-t44879.html)

aliaslaceygreen 05-04-2010 07:53 AM

Pray for me! :mrgreen: I am FINALLY ready to tackle organizing the studio!!! ACCCCK!
I have been MIA around here, but I am ready to get back into quilting...if I could only find the stuff I was looking for in the studio...

so, off I go, to search for your collective wisdom in studio and fabric organization.....
(the full story, plus a photo is on my blog, link below..)

Ok, first, I think I need sustenance before starting. Where is the chocolate? :XD:

Marjpf 05-04-2010 07:54 AM

Deep breath - lots of rewards on hand - go tackle it!

amma 05-04-2010 07:55 AM

Chocolate and coffee/tea :D:D:D
You will be so happy once it is all done... Are you going to take before and after pictures?
If we don't hear from you again soon, we shall send in the troops to unbury you!!! :D:D:D

aliaslaceygreen 05-04-2010 08:08 AM

Originally Posted by amma
Chocolate and coffee/tea :D:D:D
You will be so happy once it is all done... Are you going to take before and after pictures?
If we don't hear from you again soon, we shall send in the troops to unbury you!!! :D:D:D

One before. Just one. Its on my blog. I can't show more than that, as I have made a MAJOR mess in here lately its just too embarrasing....but I do have them for myself....
to keep me honest, lol :oops:

sewnsewer2 05-04-2010 08:10 AM

Good luck! I just cleaned my sewing room today! And I made it out alive. :lol: :lol:

QuiltingQueen 05-04-2010 08:20 AM

I just checked out your picture on your blog... Now granted that is just one section of your studio - but I think you can handle the job! Best of luck and make sure you post pictures of your clean, organized space. It will inspire the rest of us!

CarrieAnne 05-04-2010 08:23 AM

Good LUCK! I need to reorganize my stash, too, I cant find anything! I dream of a great work space, all neat and tidy, LOL!

sewgull 05-04-2010 08:36 AM

Clean sewing room. I was gone for 3 days, and came home to a well organized sewing room. My son-in-law had gone and done a wonderful job. He has lots more patience than me. I just go stand at the door and thank God He give my daughter a great husband. He is the son we don't have. No he is not up for trade.

aliaslaceygreen 05-04-2010 08:47 AM

Originally Posted by sewgull
Clean sewing room. I was gone for 3 days, and came home to a well organized sewing room. My son-in-law had gone and done a wonderful job. He has lots more patience than me. I just go stand at the door and thank God He give my daughter a great husband. He is the son we don't have. No he is not up for trade.

your SIL is far braver than my DH!!!!! He won't even go looking for scissors in here without calling me at work for specific directions!!!!

QuiltingGrannie 05-04-2010 08:54 AM

Originally Posted by aliaslaceygreen

Originally Posted by sewgull

your SIL is far braver than my DH!!!!! He won't even go looking for scissors in here without calling me at work for specific directions!!!!

My DH won't enter the room at all. This morning his toes went over the doorway/line into the sewing room and he backed out and asked me for the phillips head screwdriver. (My tools are easier to get to than his). lol