Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   I'm only slightly boneheaded...really only a little (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/im-only-slightly-boneheaded-really-only-little-t15261.html)

sandpat 01-11-2009 05:37 PM

:lol: :lol:
or the stupid cat...I'm VERY MAD at mine right now.. :evil: :evil:

Kara 01-12-2009 05:24 AM

Originally Posted by sandpat
Not boneheaded at all...you were planning that future addition weren't you??

Or when someone moves out and vacates a room...
Or taking over the garage....
Or taking over the basement....

I impatiently waiting for any of those 3....

mpeters1200 01-12-2009 07:16 AM

Originally Posted by PatriceJ
i - of course - am a natural blonde. [this is me with my snootiest expression and tone of voice. :lol: :lol: :lol: ]

still ... i didn't want to go there (to the bottle complexities). the poem would've been 3 pages long. :shock: :lol:

Patrice used her snootiest voice to make sure we all new she was a natural BLONDE...not a natural blond.

:lol:

Nita 01-14-2009 01:37 PM

I have the perfect solution: My HQ Sixteen Stitch Regulated Machine with professional frame that accommodates a king size quilt. It has not been sold yet and is listed in the Classified Ads section :wink:
Nita

butterflywing 01-14-2009 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by mpeters1200

Originally Posted by PatriceJ
i - of course - am a natural blonde. [this is me with my snootiest expression and tone of voice. :lol: :lol: :lol: ]

still ... i didn't want to go there (to the bottle complexities). the poem would've been 3 pages long. :shock: :lol:

Patrice used her snootiest voice to make sure we all new she was a natural BLONDE...not a natural blond.

:lol:

patrice is a blonde? according to her avatar, she's supposed to be a grey kitten lying on her back. i thought that was her favorite position for pondering our many problems.

patricej 01-14-2009 04:37 PM

i'm not gray ... yet. but it's true i do my best pondering as i'm drifting off for a nap. :wink:

achancy 01-17-2009 09:53 AM

I love ya'al. You make my day!

shrabar 01-17-2009 10:34 AM

8) Happy New Quilters. I have been sewing for a long time & quilting since 2006 that my hair is white. . I come up with I don't make mistakes I just make new creations.

weezie 01-17-2009 10:53 AM

Got any place in your home where you can put a sturdy "table" - it can be home-made, such as thick plywood on sawhorses or a door with filing cabinets for "legs", but ideally something that is long enough for all quilt sizes AND one that's always there, ready for you to work on your current project whenever you can spare even a few minutes?? One of things I like about my home-made table is that I have it raised to a height that is easy on my back. When my children grew up and left home, I took over a portion of almost all their bedrooms, so wherever I go in this house, I have a quilting project that I can work on. Since my moods vary, my quilt projects vary as well.

levada 01-17-2009 11:41 AM

For just a few dollars you can get one of those folding banquet tables. The Handi Quilter would do just fine on that thing. They come in 6 foot and longer lengths.

How wonderful to have one of those! Best of luck with your quilting.

Sincerely,

Levada Pendry