Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   I'm only slightly boneheaded...really only a little (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/im-only-slightly-boneheaded-really-only-little-t15261.html)

Arizona Sunrises 01-10-2009 07:08 PM

I'm trying to be frugal like most others, but I've wanted a home quilting frame for awhile. I picked up a Handiquilter frame on Craigslist at a great price. All pieces are there. It looks like it will be manageable and almost idiot proof.

:oops: I however failed to think about the length of my kitchen table and just came to the realization that I'll only be able to do baby quilts with the thing.

<Insert string of expletives that many of you would find offensive here.>

Renee 01-10-2009 07:13 PM

Well then it's time to get yourself a craft room! Seriously, it may feel like a bonehead move right now but it may be a really smart buy for future endevoures!

Celeste 01-10-2009 07:40 PM

I'd do something like this and blame it on being blonde! It comes in handy.

sharon b 01-10-2009 07:42 PM

Not boneheaded, Planning ahead !!! LOL Someday you will be thrilled that you got one so big.
Sharon

camillacamilla 01-10-2009 08:12 PM

Not boneheaded at all! For Christmas I asked for the Grace EZ3 frame. I have a large bedroom and my machine, computer desk, etc is in there. Well, the picture on the web (and on the box) of the frame show a smiling lady in front of a quilt that doesn't look too big. Well DUH.....if I am going to have a queen size quilt in the frame WHY didn't I realize how much room it would take???? Bless my heart, the quilt frame blocks me from getting to the treadmill now. Poor unused treadmill...... :lol:

patricej 01-11-2009 12:58 AM

Originally Posted by Celeste

exceuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me? you must mean redheads because i am a blonde and i never make mistakes. 8)

tlrnhi 01-11-2009 01:18 AM

Originally Posted by PatriceJ

exceuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me? you must mean redheads because i am a blonde and i never make mistakes. 8)

EXCUSE ME? Redheads DO NOT make mistakes!! :)

farscapegal 01-11-2009 02:18 AM

I got rid of my dining room table and put my quilting frame in its place. My hubby and I never use it since my son left home so it was the perfect place to put it.

Sybil

mary quite contrary 01-11-2009 03:28 AM

I agree. You were just planning ahead.

patricej 01-11-2009 04:04 AM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi

Originally Posted by PatriceJ

EXCUSE ME? Redheads DO NOT make mistakes!! :)

well ... if'n it ain't us blondes ... and it ain't yoon redheads ...

must be the brunettes.

:lol: