Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   International Round Robin, Round 2, discussion and pics (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/international-round-robin-round-2-discussion-pics-t11239.html)

tlrnhi 01-01-2009 10:26 PM

I wish I could find money like that! Sheesh!
Can I come to your house and look for your things that you have "lost" and then keep what I find? lol

purplemem 01-01-2009 10:30 PM

Terri,
You are welcome at my house any time and you can keep whatever you want. Just come visit - we'd love to have you. :!: :!:

tlrnhi 01-01-2009 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by purplemem
Terri,
You are welcome at my house any time and you can keep whatever you want. Just come visit - we'd love to have you. :!: :!:

Well? I just might be taking a jaunt to the states sooner than anyone expects. Hoping that when Courtney graduates from Coast Guard Basic Training, I can go.

purplemem 01-01-2009 10:46 PM

Ohhhh, that would be cool. :-o
Where does she go for Basic? And when are you expecting her to leave?

I received this fantastic angel ornament for Christmas that said,
"Twas her thinking of others that made you think of her" Elizabeth B. Browning. I immediately thought of you when I received it.

tlrnhi 01-02-2009 12:32 AM

Originally Posted by babeegirl
here's the quilting fairy :) he thinks fabric tastes good.

Babeegirl...he is too cute! Makes ya just wanna hug him! :)

tlrnhi 01-02-2009 12:33 AM

Originally Posted by purplemem
Ohhhh, that would be cool. :-o
Where does she go for Basic? And when are you expecting her to leave?

I received this fantastic angel ornament for Christmas that said,
"Twas her thinking of others that made you think of her" Elizabeth B. Browning. I immediately thought of you when I received it.

Aww...you are so sweet!
She'll be going to Cape May, NJ, but ya never know where I might show up! :)

sandpat 01-02-2009 05:10 AM

Originally Posted by babeegirl
here's the quilting fairy :) he thinks fabric tastes good.

:shock: Hmmm, not really what I was expecting, ,,,,but...I just love him anyway! Bet he gives reeeeeaallllllyyyy good kisses :lol:

tlrnhi 01-02-2009 05:17 AM

Pat, Elle's block will be out to you on Monday. I hope you can do as good on hers as you did mine. What I did, didn't do it justice, but after looking at it again, and hubby agrees, it didn't need much, just something to break up the applique on it. Now, you can work your "magic" on it. :)

sandpat 01-02-2009 05:19 AM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Pat, Elle's block will be out to you on Monday. I hope you can do as good on hers as you did mine. What I did, didn't do it justice, but after looking at it again, and hubby agrees, it didn't need much, just something to break up the applique on it. Now, you can work your "magic" on it. :)

"magic" :shock: :shock: :shock: GULP!!!! Now I'm really nervous...who said I could do magic???? Now I'm sure whatever you did was "just the right thing" and ....Hey, and wheres the pic so I can be thinking about it and worrying until I get it???

Butterflyspain 01-02-2009 05:29 AM

I wanna see a pic please Elle