Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   International Round Robin, Round 2, discussion and pics (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/international-round-robin-round-2-discussion-pics-t11239.html)

babeegirl 01-02-2009 09:55 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is SazuBmidlands RR center. It's ready to send on to Sandpat! I see a shadow of the pink baby quilt that's on the board underneath it. I will post pictures tonight of that one. My youngest daughter Sarah is making it with her Janome Sew Mini that she got for Christmas.

mgrhs 01-02-2009 10:06 AM

very nice...I loce the fall colors

SazuBMidlands 01-02-2009 11:50 AM

Oh Wow! Love it! :D

Hope noone else is coveting my centre! :wink:

SazuBMidlands 01-02-2009 12:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is Jstitch's centre, which will be on its way soon.
Spent a lot of time trying to come up with weird and wonderful designs, but none of them did it justice. Leaving it plain seems to work better.
Hope you like it Jstitch :)

beachlady 01-02-2009 12:11 PM

Both tops on this page are so nice. Great work ladies!!!

tlrnhi 01-02-2009 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by sandpat

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Pat, Elle's block will be out to you on Monday. I hope you can do as good on hers as you did mine. What I did, didn't do it justice, but after looking at it again, and hubby agrees, it didn't need much, just something to break up the applique on it. Now, you can work your "magic" on it. :)

"magic" :shock: :shock: :shock: GULP!!!! Now I'm really nervous...who said I could do magic???? Now I'm sure whatever you did was "just the right thing" and ....Hey, and wheres the pic so I can be thinking about it and worrying until I get it???

I'll post a pic later today. It's not as fabulous as you think it is. It's just a straight border, but the fabric is what's awesome. Yes, I cut fabric that I was scared to cut! Fabric that I had no clue WHAT I was going to do with it because it was/is so pretty. But, with the print that is on it, it worked out great.

sandpat 01-02-2009 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by babeegirl
Here is SazuBmidlands RR center. It's ready to send on to Sandpat! I see a shadow of the pink baby quilt that's on the board underneath it. I will post pictures tonight of that one. My youngest daughter Sarah is making it with her Janome Sew Mini that she got for Christmas.

Ummmm, Ummmm, Ummmm...now what am I gonna do with this???? It is spectacular!!! I'm scratching my head really hard and will be for a while I think..and Sazu...yes, I am covetting this top and guess what....its on its way to ME!!!!

sandpat 01-02-2009 03:40 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
[

I'll post a pic later today. It's not as fabulous as you think it is. It's just a straight border, but the fabric is what's awesome. Yes, I cut fabric that I was scared to cut! Fabric that I had no clue WHAT I was going to do with it because it was/is so pretty. But, with the print that is on it, it worked out great.

I'm anxiously waiting to see the top. I already am fuzzy headed from trying to figure out what to do with Sazu's top...I will be again with this one...I bet your plain border is just right!

Butterflyspain 01-02-2009 04:22 PM

Canīt wait to see the fabric Terri, you have some seriously lovely pieces.

Elle

Calico92402 01-02-2009 05:21 PM

Wow, Sazu, I think your border is perfect for that center!