Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   International Round Robin, Round 3, discussion and pics (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/international-round-robin-round-3-discussion-pics-t15006.html)

sandpat 01-24-2009 05:10 AM

:oops: :oops: :oops: Ya'll are making me blush...I'm just soooo happy and relieved to hear that it made it to you Tisha. I know you will have fun working on it. I'm working my gray matter overtime on Elle's right now.....I think I have an idea..I just have to play with it now to test it out and make sure it will work. :wink:

tlrnhi 01-24-2009 05:34 AM

Isn't Elle's pretty? I was in awe when I got it.
If you need fabric (Asian), let me know. I have some other prints that might go with it.

sandpat 01-24-2009 05:37 AM

Thanks Terri. Yes, it is really pretty. I bought some fabric the other day (it is kind of hard to match, you can go sooo many directions with it!) Anyway...if my idea doesn't test out like I think it will...I may get back to you...I don't have anything asian in my stash...hey...I forgot my friend/neighbor Tsuya (from Japan) who is a quilter...hmmm..... :wink:

tlrnhi 01-24-2009 05:41 AM

Oh, I know! Lots of colors to pick and choose from. I'm still trying to find the original fabric I bought for it, but it's gone. I think gremlins got it. Or, maybe the geckos lol
Let me know if you need help

quilter1962 01-24-2009 09:25 AM

Patti

Good job you said about Elle's RR - I am off to my guild shop tomorrow will look for some Asian prints there.

Tisha

JANW 01-25-2009 10:34 AM

I now have Missi's center and the 1st round by Elizabeth and I have the perfect 3rd round to add. Will post when done.
Jan

Missi 01-26-2009 09:40 AM

Jan
I am like a little kid at Christmas, or Terri for that matter with her SS gift :) I am gonna be back here all the time waiting for the picture.

I can't decide what to do with Barbsbus center. I have few ideas should I do one side of the border and post the different options. What has been done in the past? Thanks!

Butterflyspain 01-26-2009 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by sandpat
Thanks Terri. Yes, it is really pretty. I bought some fabric the other day (it is kind of hard to match, you can go sooo many directions with it!) Anyway...if my idea doesn't test out like I think it will...I may get back to you...I don't have anything asian in my stash...hey...I forgot my friend/neighbor Tsuya (from Japan) who is a quilter...hmmm..... :wink:

Patti, Sounding very interesting and thanks for the compliments :oops: blushing here.

Elle

Butterflyspain 01-27-2009 07:53 AM

Hi there, this is for Steph (Mamatobugboo) Your beautiful centre arrived here in Spain today. It really is pretty. Got my brain going already. Have you seen a picture of it lately if not I can post one.

You donīt seem to have been around for a while, hope all is okay with you.Elle

Knot Sew 01-27-2009 08:16 AM

Hey ladies post some pictures, I would love to see them :D