Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   JoAnn's coupons (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/joanns-coupons-t62341.html)

ganny 08-31-2010 08:04 AM

I don't live in a JoAnn's area. Is there anyway I can get the coupons started at my house?

Bluphrog 08-31-2010 08:08 AM

You can sign up on line. I don't get the mailed flyers anymore, just the online ones.

Originally Posted by ganny
I don't live in a JoAnn's area. Is there anyway I can get the coupons started at my house?

ganny 08-31-2010 08:13 AM

Originally Posted by Bluphrog
You can sign up on line. I don't get the mailed flyers anymore, just the online ones.

Okay. Thanks!

Bluphrog 08-31-2010 08:25 AM

The main thing to remember is that when they scan your coupon, it keeps you "active" in their records. If you don't use the coupons for a certain length of time, they drop you.

My sister is with the American Red Cross and spends a lot of time overseas, usually for 4-6 months at a time. Her husband sends me her JoAnn flyers, and I use her coupons, so she won't get dropped from their system.

ganny 08-31-2010 09:21 AM

The main thing to remember is that when they scan your coupon, it keeps you "active" in their records. If you don't use the coupons for a certain length of time, they drop you.

My sister is with the American Red Cross and spends a lot of time overseas, usually for 4-6 months at a time. Her husband sends me her JoAnn flyers, and I use her coupons, so she won't get dropped from their system.

How do you get the paper coupons? If you do it through the web, this is not paper. Do some get mailers?

quiltinggirl 08-31-2010 09:26 AM

How do you get the paper coupons? If you do it through the web, this is not paper. Do some get mailers?

I receive coupons through regular postal mail (JoAnn's flyers) as well as through emails. I signed up for the flyers while in the store and signed up on the internet for the coupons by email.

ganny 08-31-2010 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by quiltinggirl

I receive coupons through regular postal mail (JoAnn's flyers) as well as through emails. I signed up for the flyers while in the store and signed up on the internet for the coupons by email.

Oh, okay. Since I have no JoAnn's here, I will miss out on that!

sahm4605 08-31-2010 09:35 AM

you can get the fliers also when you sign up online. I did it for my hubby. we now get two fliers to the house.

NikkiLu 08-31-2010 11:05 AM

Why do you want the paper coupons if you can't go to the store? I get an email from JoAnn's almost everyday and there is ALWAYS a coupon on the bottom of every email - some are for store use and some are for online use - usually 40% off.
HTH

ganny 08-31-2010 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by NikkiLu
Why do you want the paper coupons if you can't go to the store? I get an email from JoAnn's almost everyday and there is ALWAYS a coupon on the bottom of every email - some are for store use and some are for online use - usually 40% off.
HTH

I wouldn't mind getting the 60% off, would you?